Guess you could say I like Infernape
Adamant Scrafty @ Leftovers
Moxie
252Atk 252Spd 4HP
-Dragon Dance
-Drain Punch
-Crunch
-Poison Jab
1-3 Dragon Dances, STAB Drain Punch, kill'n'heal, Moxie boost and boom. Crunch for STAB and Poison Jab for coverage and Fairies. I am not sure about Leftovers, don't want Life Orb though.

Adamant Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Sand Rush
253Atk 252Sp 4Def
-Swords Dance
-Earthquake
-Shadow Claw
-Brick Break
Normal I gues, well rounded. This guy is my answer to Sandstorm teams, with Sand Rush and Brick Break to wear away at those Rock and Steel types. Unsure about the item however.

Careful Umbreon @ Leftovers
Synchronize
252 HP 148 Def 108 SDef
- Protect
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Toxic
Very bulky and just a pain in the ass. Toxic Wish Protect Combo is just as bad as the guy himself. Heal Bell for obvious reasons (mainly for the burns most of my pokes may have). Wish is also for Wish passing.

Impish Trevenant (5IV's!!!)@ Sitrus Berry
Harvest
252SpDef 252 Atk 4Def
-Horn Leach
-Will-O-Wisp
-Substitute
-Leech Seed
The ultimate troll set. Made by yours truly, before I ran Toxic but I decided to change to Will-O-Wisp so I can have some more EV's on Attack.

Bold Togekiss @ Leftovers
Serene Grace
248 HP 216 Def 44 Spd
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast/Flamethrower
- Roost
Bulky, speedy and a great special attacker. TW to (hopefully) guarantee to over speed most things. Air Slash for STAB and Fire Blast (going to use a PP Max btw) for coverage. Roost for obvious reasons

Naive Aegislash @ Life Orb
Stance Change
4 Atk 252 SpA 252 Spe
-Shadow Ball
-Flash Cannon
-Shadow Sneak/???
-Sacred Sword
Great mixed attacker. Shadow Ball and Flash Cannon for STAB, Sacred Sword so I am not walled by most things. Shadow Sneak may be good, but he is mainly a Special poke and I already have a Ghost move, suggestions please! Note that since he is going to be an all out attacker, he will not be very defensive and so Life Orb is so he can make a possible huge dent in the opponents team while he is alive.

That is my team so far. If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me!

Showdown Tests:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-118581521 - Win against a Sandstorm team. Sorry about the opponents pokemons sexual names by the way. NOTE: Some EV changes in some pokemon for testing, also Togekiss has Red Card.

RE: Lets Try Something New?

For the last spot on your first mon, you need Poison Jab. The top switch-ins on Scrafty are Fairy types. Klefki and Mawile will still be a pain, but at least you can hit for neutral damage with Drain Punch Togekiss would be the next big threat, but even if it uses the gen 5 UU physically defensive EVs (which is super tanky and I modified the moveset to allow it to counter practically every steel and most non-ground types [bc relies on Twave]) it's still 2HKO'd by Poison Jab (provided you predict the switch in). Taking a Fairy hit, especially a special one, will still destroy you, so you might want to run a all-out attacker with a Assault Vest. I haven't really experimented with Scrafty as much this gen, so I haven't 'perfected' a strategy for it yet.

Also, there's a reason choice-ninja isn't used: it doesn't work very well... at all. The entire point of protean is (1) to give STAB on everything and (2) make it harder to hit Super-effectively without spot-on prediction. If you want to go for the unexpected, I have a physical Greninja set that is not only effective at taking out its normal counters, it can also help you keep momentum in battle and clean up at the very end. It's a water shuriken set, which allows it to outspeed and OHKO talonflame despite it's priority on Brave Bird (guaranteed OHKO with SR damage on any TFlame without HP investment, roughly 40% of the time if full HP [4+ hits on 0HP/0Def Adamant TFlame]).

For umbreon, allow me to present one of the most evil set's I have ever seen. It's designed around toxic stall and is total taunt bait, but it has done amazingly on several of my teams, even hard countering most Mewtwo Ys I've fought playing against those trying to pull a fast one on me (Calm Mind sets generally don't carry Aura Sphere, and an unboosted Aura Sphere won't 2HKO this thing even at max SAtk on Mewtwo Y). Fell free to replace Heal bell with Foul Play if you want, but it becomes harder to counter opposing espeon (who like to switch in for whatever reason) since allowing Toxic to be bounced back (to let Synchronize do its thing :p) followed by Heal Bell screws over 99% of Espeon and generally forces a switch. Even sableye can be tricked into burning itself after hitting you with Taunt with proper prediction (not usually on the first time, usually. Not many miss seeing the posibility you'd stay in one turn), giving pressure for them to heal - often at inopportune times. Jest beware of Poison and Steel types, since you cant really do anything to them unless they're burned (at which point it's possible to Wish/Protect stall them to death). Without further ado, the set:

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Protect
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Toxic

Ingrain Trevenant is a MAJOR no. One Toxic/Burn and Harvest doesn't help, plus you cant switch out (not to mention once something like Heatran or Charizard comes in, Trevenant's dead). You'd be better off using Sunny Day to ensure Harvest always regenerated a Sitrius berry (and even that's not very effective). As much as you seem to hate the idea, the 'common' sets are common because they work. The effectiveness of a set is not something you should sacrifice just so you're less predictable. The best that usually gets you in most cases is one unexpected hit (often not enough for a key KO), then good opponents usually know you're not carrying key threatening moves they expected, resulting in many unorthodox sets actually being easier to counter than the 'mainstream' sets. Trevenant is one of those pokemon with very few OU viable options, but can still be powerful when used correctly.

As for a fairy killer, I could offer my Mega Venusaur of pure evil (once I get my next RMT up. I'm not really ready to release the set until it's done). While it doesn't directly counter fairies by attack type, it screws over half the metagame after just one boost (yes, it's a boosting set) and only has a handful of counters, most of which can be OHKO'd on the switch-in after a boost or two (or are weak to Stealth Rock). Alternatively, a physically defensive Togekiss, which works well to take out a large portion of the metagame, be a tanky little bugger, and OHKO's practically any steel type switching in, bar HP invested Aegislash and Heatran. The set:

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast/Flamethrower
- Roost

It can even tank a Choice Band Scizor's Bullet Punch with about 32 HP (at level 50, assuming no crit. 32 is roughly the average HP taking the jitter in actual damage into account) and KO in return. Flamethrower is about as viable as Fire Blast (and is more accurate), but it fails to KO most bulky Ferrothorn sets (and there aren't many non-bulky ones), allowing them to potentially KO with Gyro Ball, especially if the foe is paralyzed. Togekiss also has to watch out for Swords Dance and Dragon Dance Garchomps, as they can OHKO with Stone Edge, Iron Head, or Poison Jab after a boost and you can't paralyze to work around it. Other ground and/or electric types pose a similar problem, but having a ground type and/or levitate/flying mon (depending on the threat) usually helps. Togekiss here also counters most other fairies nicely, but still has to beware of Mega Mawile and its Iron Head. Fire Blast can usually finish one off before it can move, but speed invested sets can still get the jump on you on occasion.

Overall, I'd advise you NOT to use 3 dark types on the same team. With the rise of the Fairy, among other things, dark is not something you want a lot of, even if it is the only thing that resists Ghost anymore (ignoring Normal's immunity, which isn't something you can really rely on this gen).

Like iSharingan said, famous sets are famous because they're good and a Choice locked Greninja kind of defeats the purpose of Greninja altogether. The point is to use Protean for the versatility of getting STAB on everything and switching between moves to hit what your opponent brings in against you, not to mention that there are better specs users out there.

Lum Berry would be a good item for Scrafty so it isn't destroyed by a burn or a paralysis. Unfortunately, though, the 6th gen meta is pretty unkind to Scrafty with the introduction of Fairy types and powerful priority Flying STAB moves from the omnipresent Talonflame and Mega Pinsir. It's pretty much not worth it to use Scrafty in OU and you're better of with something else. Mega Charizard-X, Mega Gyarados, Mega Tyranitar, Dragonite, and Salamence are all pretty good DD sweepers. Mega Gyarados and Mega Tyranitar are also Dark types, so I guess they would be the least drastic change from Scrafty. Other good physical Fighting or Dark type attackers include Bisharp, Lucario, Terrakion, Keldeo(special attacker, though), Infernape, Conkeldurr, and Breloom

If you want a special attacker that can kill Fairies, I point you toward Aegislash, one of the best pokemon in the tier. Here's an example of a good set:
name: All-Out Attacker
move 1: Shadow Ball
move 2: Flash Cannon
move 3: Shadow Sneak
move 4: Sacred Sword
ability: Stance Change
item: Life Orb / Spooky Plate
nature: Naive
evs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

A Heatran would also be pretty good, too, with the bonus that it double resists Fairy and is immune to the occasional Fire coverage move from a Clefable or Togekiss. It has plenty of options such as Specially Defensive, Scarf, Specs, etc.

A good set for Aegislash, but wouldn't an Assault Vest be better than LifebOrb, as I am probably going to be using him to get safe switch ins on Fairies, a major weakness in my team at the moment, a life orb would only have it alive om the field for a MAX 10 turns if I'm lucky. Assault Vest also seems quite promising good on him.

I know what changes to do, I will update it later on today. I am not very good with item picking, so any advice there

I was going to suggest Weakness Policy Aegislash but the one that has already been suggested is decent enough.

You shouldn't be having trouble with Fairies while you have Excadrill on your team. The reason you're struggling is because of your weird set, that set is also completely walled by Gengar. Replace X-Scissor and Brick Break with Iron Head and Shadow Claw.

Yeah ok. I am going to put Shadow Claw in place of X-Scissor, but Excadrill does not seem to be compatible with Iron Head, I was going to have Metal Claw but it's only 50 base power so naa. Brick Break is going to stay as he is my answer to Sandstorm teams, which seem to be rather common this gen.

Updated.

UltimateInferno said:
Yeah ok. I am going to put Shadow Claw in place of X-Scissor, but Excadrill does not seem to be compatible with Iron Head, I was going to have Metal Claw but it's only 50 base power so naa. Brick Break is going to stay as he is my answer to Sandstorm teams, which seem to be rather common this gen.

Updated.
Excadrill gets Iron Head via 5th gen tutor.

Also, I do understand why SS is so common. With two summoners (plus Mega T-tar who can mega evolve to re-establish sand if the weather gets changed, albeit in rare circumstances) it's easy to keep up and doesn't rely on a single type to abuse. Since the other weather forms suffer the most from the nerf, it can often operate unopposed.

Back