Discussion Let’s talk about Rotom toolbox

Zipplip

Aspiring Trainer
So with psychic Rotom revealed, I think it’s time we talk about this deck.

The fact that your going to hit most of the relevant weaknesses (barring fighting) and that you won’t need to really use Lele (although running one copy always helps for Brigette and early set up), I feel this deck will be a good contender for being a bit of an anti meta deck.

The only question remains is which should be the main attackers.

its bad in expanded cos its way too easy to lock (silent lab, Muk-A, Hex, garb, Item-Lock) and in standard, how do you get your tools in the discard? that needs to be solved first before figuring out who the main attackers should be, and also what Items your playing. I havent given it much thought, but ill make a more detailed post later.

its bad in expanded cos its way too easy to lock (silent lab, Muk-A, Hex, garb, Item-Lock) and in standard, how do you get your tools in the discard? that needs to be solved first before figuring out who the main attackers should be, and also what Items your playing. I havent given it much thought, but ill make a more detailed post later.
Tools can easily get in Discard thanks to Field Blower, Ultra Ball, and CRI Gourgeist.

I've actually been working on a Zoroark GX, Silvally GX deck focused on rotoms for the late game. With all of the Silvally Memory cards that are going to be available (thoretically, assuming we get fire and lightning in the new set), in combination with the Frost and Mow Rotom you hit every relevant deck for weakness. It's plenty easy to get your items in the discard using field blower, UB, Zoroark and Sycamore.

It definitely has a few issues, but I have some ideas to get them ironed out.

Back