mewtwo
mew
lugia
ho-oh
deoxys
jarachi
and
rayquaza

I like celebi too but he is not one of my favorites though.:)

Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi and Deoxys.

Whoa, long list. =P

Wow that is long. I forgot about groundon and kyogre as well as latias and latios but they are not my favorite but they are good pokemon.:)

moltres
zapdos
articuno
mewtwo
mew
lugia
ho-oh
deoxys
jarachi
celebi
kyogre
rayquaza
Entei
suicune
and
raikou

long list:p

Regice and regeisteel are not legendary they are just ultra rare and hard to get.:)

Oh I didn't know that I thought they were regular pokemon and thanks for the info man:)

I like Ho-oh, Latios, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Suicune, Raikou, Zapdos, Mew, and Celebi. I like Ho-oh, Latios, Suicune, and Zapdos especially.

I get upset when I see the tier-I legendaries (Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Ho-oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Deoxys, both Latis with Soul Dew) being used in competitive battles. They take a lot of skill to capture, but demonstrate little skill in raising monsters and strategy. I was very disappointed by what I saw in the JAA event in San Jose; the finalists in both age divisions all used at least 2 of the mentioned legendaries. I hope that somewhere out there, there was, or will be, at least one 1st place team that doesn't use any legendaries whatsoever. They get my full support.

This isn't to say, that these monsters are permanently broken. It would take some time to contemplate, but I think the best solution is to set a level restriction for Lv. 100 matches (Kyogre can be no higher than Lv. 85, Ho-oh can be no higher than Lv. 90, etc). That way, the spirit of the game is kept intact, and there is a slightly wider selection of monsters to choose from. Kyogre and Groudon are desireable for their auto-weather, the only acceptable monster with auto-weather right now is Tyranitar, which causes a Sandstorm.

Wobbuffet with Leftovers and possibly Ditto with Metal Powder should have restrictions for different reasons. Wobbuffet vs. Wobbuffet with both holding Leftovers results in an inconclusive, never-ending match, since Leftovers heals more damage than Struggle inflicts. Ditto with Metal Powder can Transform into Shuckle. Shuckle has bad HP, but Ditto doesn't. Ditto copies all stats, except for HP. Combine Shuckle's defense with Ditto's larger HP and Metal Powder, and you have a tank.

I know he is an awesome pokemon.:)

RE:  Legendary pokemon

nigafiga said:
Cute-Mew Unown issnt Legendary!
you could discuss about that, It's genderless, rare and has his own movie, but it's not really super powerful. But there is an unown legend and there true powers are still unown,.. I mean unknown

DocRobot_K-176 said:
I like Ho-oh, Latios, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Suicune, Raikou, Zapdos, Mew, and Celebi.  I like Ho-oh, Latios, Suicune, and Zapdos especially.

I get upset when I see the tier-I legendaries (Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Ho-oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Deoxys, both Latis with Soul Dew) being used in competitive battles.  They take a lot of skill to capture, but demonstrate little skill in raising monsters and strategy.  I was very disappointed by what I saw in the JAA event in San Jose; the finalists in both age divisions all used at least 2 of the mentioned legendaries.  I hope that somewhere out there, there was, or will be, at least one 1st place team that doesn't use any legendaries whatsoever.  They get my full support.

This isn't to say, that these monsters are permanently broken.  It would take some time to contemplate, but I think the best solution is to set a level restriction for Lv. 100 matches (Kyogre can be no higher than Lv. 85, Ho-oh can be no higher than Lv. 90, etc).  That way, the spirit of the game is kept intact, and there is a slightly wider selection of monsters to choose from.  Kyogre and Groudon are desireable for their auto-weather, the only acceptable monster with auto-weather right now is Tyranitar, which causes a Sandstorm.

Wobbuffet with Leftovers and possibly Ditto with Metal Powder should have restrictions for different reasons.  Wobbuffet vs. Wobbuffet with both holding Leftovers results in an inconclusive, never-ending match, since Leftovers heals more damage than Struggle inflicts.  Ditto with Metal Powder can Transform into Shuckle.  Shuckle has bad HP, but Ditto doesn't.  Ditto copies all stats, except for HP.  Combine Shuckle's defense with Ditto's larger HP and Metal Powder, and you have a tank.

They may be easy to train but can anybody realise any Pokemon's true potential without IV'S and EV'S?

Those two factors can turn T1 Pokemon into makers of Apocolypse.
My MILD Fire Red Mewtwo has been EV training in Speed and Special attack and now at LV.100 it has 338 HP/440 SP.ATTACK/345 SPEED.
That is a killing machine. BUT. the Leaf Green Mewtwo I am planning will end up TIMID (Master Ball) and with some help some Serebii.net's IV calculator, should end with (after some rigorous EV Training) 300+HP/390+SP.ATTACK/380+SPEED.

I doubt anybody out there can reach those stats (particularly amateur trainers) without IV's and EV's. Easy to train, hard to tap into the full strength.

antares said:
unown is legendary but Dito has no gender

1 mewtwo

Unown is NOT legendary. There is more than one of it, therefore it isn't legendary.

Anyhoo, my fave legendary is Ho-oh. I just LOVE fire Pokemon. Plus, besides the pathetic Moltres, it is the only Fire/Flying Pokemon.

there is a mystery in pokemon emerald! in sotopolis city there is an old man, he has a blocked entrance, what is behind it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back