Legendary δ ex Contest!

Charizardian

Meleon!
Alright, my other other contest is here! For the most bravest, boldest, Create-a Carders around! Well not really. So yeah, the best-graded eight people to enter with their cards past the deadline wil be qualified to enter. Their will be seven rounds, with a person with the lowest score eliminated in each rounds. In each round, 2 people can't make the same Pokémon, but at the start of each round, you may make Pokémon made in a previous round. Here's the rubric.

Restrictions: 12 points
At the start of each round (excluding qualifying round), there will be a certain restrictions (example: The legandary Pokémon must be red). Plus making it a Delta Legendary ex.

Originality: 20 Points
No attacks that have no effect or attacks with an effect that has been used a billion times before.

Grammar: 16 points
No Misspellings, miscapitliazations, incorrectly worded attacks or powers/bodies, include δ and é (If you do not know how to type those, you may copy and paste them.

Weakness/Resistance/Retreat: 3 Points
make them right. Not much elseto say

Total: 51 points.

The qualifying round is a basic free-for-all. Make any Delta Legendary ex, of any type. Good Luck!

RE:  Legendary δ ex Contest!

Entei ex δ 120 HP ( W/M )

Basic Pokémon.

( W )( C )Water Bomb 20
Put 1 damage counter on all benched Pokémon in play (both your and your opponent's).

( W )( M )( C )Deep Current 50

Weakness ( W )     Resistance (None)     Retreat Cost ( C )( C )

(Edit: Lol, I wrote the wrong Pokemon, 'cause I thought about making a really cool Snorlax then... But it was supposed to be Entei.

uhh I don't know how to do the little symbol, can i still enter if so here is my pokeman.

Articuno EX delta
Lightning 110 HP

Pokepower - Delta Swoop
When you play Articuno EX delta from your hand to your bench, search your deck for one "Delta" Pokemon, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

LC - New Found Power 40
Flip a coin. If heads, declare one Special Condition. Articuno EX delta and the Defending Pokemon are now affected by that Special Condition.

LLC - Conflict of the Elements 60
Flip a coin. If heads, next turn Articuno EX delta is now "Water" type. If tails, Articuno EX delta stays "Lightning" type.

Weakness: Fighting
Resistance: N/A
Retreat Cost: CC

hope ya allow me in! and if you do hope you like it.

Arcanine out.

Okay.

See the Delta Symbol I just made? Hold down your mouse, than move it over my Delta Symbol. Than right click your mouse and select copy. Than in your post. Right Click again and select paste. The Delta Symbol will now appear.

Rayquaza ex δ
100 hp Lighting/metal
Poke-Body: Suffocating air-lock
Between turns, a player must flip a coin for every pokemon without fighting or water resistance. For every tails, that player places 1 damage on that pokemon.
L-Tail Spin: Does 10 damage to each of your opponets pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resitance for the opponets bench pokemon.)
LM-Sky Attack: During your next turn, treat all tails for outrage as heads. 30
LLM-Outrage: Flip 3 coins. For each heads, choice one of your opponets pokemon. This attack does 30 damge to that pokemon. Apply weakness and resistance to the bench.
Weakness: Colorless
Reistance: Fighting/Water
Retreat: 2

Ho-oh ex δ
HP 140 Metal

Poke-Power: Rainbow Connectivity
if Ho-oh ex δ is your active pokemon, you may search your deck for an energy card that has rainbow in its name and attach it to one of your pokemon in play. Ypu can use more than 1 Rainbow connectivity in each turn.

(C)(C) Energy Absorber 30
You may search your discard pile for as many energy as you want and attach all of them to Ho-oh ex δ.

(M)(M)(M) Rainbow Wing 30X
Discard as many energy as you want attached to Ho-oh ex δ. This attack does 30 damage for each energy you discarded this way.

Weakness: (L)
Resistance: (F)
Retreat Cost: 3

okay thanx, but i still can't do it manually. maybe later i'll redo my previous post.

Arcanine out.

Mew ex δ
Metal/Colorless HP 130

Poke-Power: Genenetic Transform
If Mew ex δ is your active pokemon, you may search your deck for another pokemon ex and exchange it with Mew ex δ. Treat the new pokemon ex as a basic pokemon. You can't use this poke-power if Mew ex δ is affected by special condition.

(M)(C) Metal Charge
Search your deck for an energy card and attach it to Mew ex δ. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: Psychic
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

hey Charizardian, when were we going ot the next round, cause it seems that it has been a while, or it is just my imagination.

and a question about the delta symbol. every time i do it manually i can't. i just get this > _

help.

Arcanine out.

Guess I'll join. I like delta Pokémon. Also, Pokémon-ex δ can't be two types, because you need two rules for it!

Registeel ex δ - 110 HP - P
Basic Pokémon

C - Laser Force - 10
The Defending Pokémon is now Confused.

PC - Sonic Storm - 20
Put 2 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

PMC - Disruption Stomp - 20
Discard the top 2 cards of your opponent's deck.

MCCC - Heavy Impact - 60
Registeel ex does 10 damage to itself.

WK: R / RS: G-30 / RC: CCC

RE:   Legendary δ ex Contest!

Arcanine 274 said:
hey Charizardian, when were we going ot the next round, cause it seems that it has been a while, or it is just my imagination.

and a question about the delta symbol.  every time i do it manually i can't. i just get this > _

help.

Arcanine out.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

First of all, the Numpad are the numbers that go like

Hold Down alt (don't just press it and let go), while your typing 2, 3, and 5 on the numpad.

If you don't have a numpad, you have to copy and paste.

And judging how many contastants were getting at a time, it's when eight people join. Right now there are five or four. Which means only 3 or 4 people to go.

moltres ex δ
fighting 140 hp

poke-power legendary flame
each turn before you attack attach 1 fire energy to moltres ex

FF fire crush discard a fire energy from moltres ex the defending pokemon is now burned.

FFFLL all out blast
discard all energy attatched to moltres ex this attack does 200 damage to the defending pokemon.

Back