Legend Deck Strategy

doYOUleikmudkipz

It's X-mas already to us Mudkipz
Simple idea...
1. Use Brongzong from HS Triumphant to summon a full Legend card (see the front page of Pokebeach to look at the picture of Brongzong)
2. Use the stadium Indego Plateau and Expert Belt to give a legend +50 HP and +20 attack power
3. Wail on the opponent to win all six prizes
The legends I would recommend are Entei/Suicune Legend becuase of a consistant 80-100 damage a turn (100 with expert belt) and because Entei/Suicune can Snipe out your opponent's most dangerous pokemon, all for 3 energy max!
That's about it...
~Ciao

That's absolutely true. However, this would take AT LEAST three turns minimum (if they run double colorless energy.) With Entei/Suicune legend dealing 100 damage per turn, unless they have multiple lines of machamp prime out by the third or forth turn, his machop and machoke wouldn't survive long enough to become machamp prime.

Actually with bronzong, indigo and ebelt 2 turn's (I tested with RSL instead, I like the 210 hp, and once you get rsl started it's hard for your opponent to keep up). As for machamp my best suggestion is switch it up and go RDL, or run a celebi prime so machamp is useless. cya

why not just use dragonair..... its better and it can also evolve to dragonite

Haha exactly! But really, I wouldn't use either. It takes just as long to set up bronzong as to set up a legend, plus you have to retreat it, which sucks under trainer lock.

Well, as far as machamp SF goes, I would simply run Altaria to deal up to 70 damage (with Indego Plateau in play.) It has -20 resistance to fighting, so it would take four heads with hurricane punch to one-hit-knock-out Altaria. If Altaria survives to attack twice, it can easily KO machamp. Also, it has free retreat cost; so you can switch right back to tanking legend.

Minun UL work's as well, search your deck for up to 2 and put them on your bench, it's not technical to the order or how it's done just as long as up to 2 go on your bench. If your worried about machamp then just hit it hard enough that it doesn't become a problem anymore, hench why I run RSL, you don't need to deal ridiculous damage just enough to get rid of the problem. cya

I would not recommend Bronzong at all. A stage 1 with a 3 retreat cost is not what you want to be using to start the game. I'd try Jirachi RR instead. Using a Supporter twice in a turn for no energy is amazing, double Bebe's and you have your Legend. It also as free retreat so you can get it out of there when it's not needed and if it is knocked out you get to search your deck for any card. Way more effective than Bronzong.

I wrote a very short review for Legend in my blog. It is very tricky to build a LEGEND deck. Furthermore, maybe include a back up attacker would sound a good idea. Yanmega Prime maybe? So that you can focus attaching energy to your LEGEND pokemon.

Am I the ONLY one that remembers LEGENDs aren't Basic cards? XD

It was somewhere on the Main Page that LEGENDs aren't Basics or Evolutions. They are simply, Pokemon.

To stay on topic. I agree with the others. Too slow. =/

If you're not worried about Trainer Lock play 4 Unown R, 2 Uxie, 4 Pokemon Rescue, 4 Junk Arm, and 4 Legend Box, to maximize Legend Box's chances. The Junk arm can discard leftover LBoxes.

Oh, and 4 Seeker and SSU to pick up hurt Legends.

STEREOCHILD said:
I'd try Jirachi RR instead. Using a Supporter twice in a turn for no energy is amazing, double Bebe's and you have your Legend. It also as free retreat so you can get it out of there when it's not needed and if it is knocked out you get to search your deck for any card. Way more effective than Bronzong.
I once thought that Bronzong is amazing, and then I learned about Jirachi, and I was all, "This is the way to go." I'm using Jirachi as the starter to my Dialga & Palkia LEGEND deck, which will work, (contrary to popular belief). And SotS, I like your trainer lineup, but I'm not sure I'll have room for it in my deck. Room. That's the problem in a lot of decks.

Back