• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Leek Master (Farfetch'd/Zoroark GX)

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
Very funny Expanded deck to mess around with, I've personally enjoyed playing this on PTCGO and thought to share.

Pokemon - 16

4 Farfetch'd EVO
2 Druddigon FLF
2 Tapu Lele GX
2 Oricorio GRI 56
2 Zorua
2 Zoroark GX
1 Mew EX
1 Marshadow GX

Trainers - 34

3 N
2 Professor Sycamore
2 Colress
2 Guzma
1 Hex Maniac
1 Ghetsis
1 Brigette
1 Pokemon Ranger

4 Trainer's Mail
3 Ultra Ball
3 VS Seeker
2 Choice Band
2 Muscle Band
2 Field Blower
1 Super Rod
1 Special Charge

3 Skyarrow Bridge

Energy - 10

6 Darkness Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

Farfetch'd is your main attacker. You can use Leek Slap consecutively by free retreating via Skyarrow Bridge and then attaching to your new attacker. Druddigon hits for a minimum of 90 with Revenge, which can allow for 2HKOs on a previously damaged opponent if a Band was attached. Zoroark is mainly there for draw support (and countering Trevenant, which is annoying otherwise) but can attack if required and the deck has the required Energy to use Trickster GX if needed.

Last edited:
This is the best meme deck ever!
Wouldn't change anything really, it's perfect.

-1 Super Rod
-2 Sycamore
-1 Teammates

+1 Guzma
+1 Marshadow-GX
+1 Mew-EX
+1 ...Hex? Ghetsis?

I'll admit, this is a funny deck, but you just don't do enough damage and I really wish it did. I'm trying to find ways to OHKO Buzzwoles and Zoroarks, and these can only be achieved with Mew-EX copying a Riotous Beating and a Marshadow copying a Revenge (with a Band of some sort) from the discard pile.

I think 4 Skyarrow is also overkill. That could go to 3 and then you can squeeze in a Ghetsis or a Brigette. Your main attacker is a non-EX/GX Basic - Brigette is a must lol.

-1 Super Rod
-2 Sycamore
-1 Teammates

+1 Guzma
+1 Marshadow-GX
+1 Mew-EX
+1 ...Hex? Ghetsis?

I'll admit, this is a funny deck, but you just don't do enough damage and I really wish it did. I'm trying to find ways to OHKO Buzzwoles and Zoroarks, and these can only be achieved with Mew-EX copying a Riotous Beating and a Marshadow copying a Revenge (with a Band of some sort) from the discard pile.

I think 4 Skyarrow is also overkill. That could go to 3 and then you can squeeze in a Ghetsis or a Brigette. Your main attacker is a non-EX/GX Basic - Brigette is a must lol.

Hmm... I never actually thought of Mew or Marshadow, that's a good tip. Thanks!

I just got the Zoroarks recently and I'm still getting used to drawing through it, so yeah, I probably will change the Supporters around.

I admittedly used to do much better with this list before Zoroark came around, and 210 is a very difficult number to 2HKO without using Zoroarks of my own. Before that or Buzzwole I kept this list to myself, since a Muscle Band duck does surprising well against the likes of Night March and Greninja and could 2HKO quite a few GXs with help from Lele or Druddigon. But times change and the new GX cards have too much HP to get KOs consistently, and even though this is a meme deck, I still would like it to be mildly competitive, so I do appreciate the help.

Yeah no biggie bud. I think it's hilarious but I like the effort you're trying to put into it.

Exactly. You're gonna find that your ducks are gonna fall to decks that run Acerola and are un-OHKOable (Golisopod for example). You lose to Wailord, probably lose to Trev, (eh, Zoroark might give us a run at Trev but we'd have to get lucky and draw into DCE that they discard), and...yeah. But with the other aforementioned decks the Mew and Marshadow give us a chance.

Back