Help League Cup Ruling

PokemonLover17

Aspiring Trainer
so i heard of a rule that you can only get points from 2 league cups in a set amount of time. what are those timeframes? i went to 2 league cups.... october and march.. and got points.... can i go to another one and get more?

To quote Pokemon's website,

Each Championship Series event has a Best Finish Limit. This is the maximum number of scores that can count for that series, with higher-scoring placements replacing lower scores.

League Cup
Best Finish Limit: 2 per quarter, shared with League Challenge*
Play! Points: 2

Events run between July 1 and October 31, 2017

Best Finish Limit quarter: July through October 2017

Events run between November 17 and February 15, 2018

Best Finish Limit quarter: November 2017 through January 2018

Events run between February 16 and May 17, 2018

Best Finish Limit quarter: February through April 2018

Events run between May 18, 2018, and the end of the tournament season

Best Finish Limit quarter: May 2018 through the end of the tournament season

In general, you can only have a maximum of 2 best finishes from each quarter. This "best finish" is basically your score from league challenges and/or cups. So if you record 3 scores at league cups: 1st for 50 points, 2nd for 40 points, and 3rd for 32 points, you'll get a total of 90 (50 + 40) points.

You only played in 1 cup this quarter, so you should be good for another.

To quote Pokemon's website,

In general, you can only have a maximum of 2 best finishes from each quarter. This "best finish" is basically your score from league challenges and/or cups. So if you record 3 scores at league cups: 1st for 50 points, 2nd for 40 points, and 3rd for 32 points, you'll get a total of 90 (50 + 40) points.

You only played in 1 cup this quarter, so you should be good for another.
thank you

Back