• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Leafon GX/Decidueye GX

Noteman32

Aspiring Trainer
I'm currently running a Leafon GX and Decicdueye GX deck. The idea is to Turn 1 or Turn 2 Grand bloom into 2-3 Dartrix and hopefully by your second turn be able to apply pressure early with Feather arrows and Solar Beam from Leafon GX. Zoroark GX is in here for consistency and there is a lot of stuff to throw away in this deck. It's a thin line but with this deck it's not hard to get out. As always I would love to hear some suggestions.

Pokemon 24
4-Eevee (energy evo)
3- Leafeon GX
4-Rowlet
4-Datrix
4- Decidueye GX
2-Tapu LeleGX
1- Espeon EX
1-Zorua
1-Zoroark GX

Supporters 13
3-Sycamore
3-Hala or Cynthia depending on your preference
2-N
3-Brigette
2-Guzma

Items 12
4- Ultra Ball
2- Field Blower
2- Choice Bands
3-Float Stones
1-Rescue stretcher

Energy 11
7- Grass
4-dce

Last edited:
My idea would to be add a Brigette or a Pokémon Fan Club to get out those basic Pokémon to be able to use Grand Bloom more consistently.

Maybe drop the Zoroark Line for an N and maybe a decent basic attacker. If not, then for another card you're playing to bomost consistency. Zoroark is really only good if there's at least two, and this isn't Zoroark/Decidueye, you don't need to Trade into Decidueye pieces since Leafeon does it for you. There is also something along the lines of dropping a card and something else for Max Potion, to keep those Decidueye as bulky as possible. This does become a problem however, when you don't play another 1 Energy attacker.
TBH, I would drop the 1-1 Zoro and 1 Float Stone for 1 N, 1 Guzma, and something like Stardust Jirachi. Decidueye essentially makes Stardust 70 with 3 on the field(which isn't hard to pull off) and Choice Band, 100. Then something like a Buzzwole, Gardy, Zoroark etc. Can't attack you.
Also play Cynthia over Hala. If you miss the Grass Energy T1, you're screwed.

Maybe drop the Zoroark Line for an N and maybe a decent basic attacker. If not, then for another card you're playing to bomost consistency. Zoroark is really only good if there's at least two, and this isn't Zoroark/Decidueye, you don't need to Trade into Decidueye pieces since Leafeon does it for you. There is also something along the lines of dropping a card and something else for Max Potion, to keep those Decidueye as bulky as possible. This does become a problem however, when you don't play another 1 Energy attacker.
TBH, I would drop the 1-1 Zoro and 1 Float Stone for 1 N, 1 Guzma, and something like Stardust Jirachi. Decidueye essentially makes Stardust 70 with 3 on the field(which isn't hard to pull off) and Choice Band, 100. Then something like a Buzzwole, Gardy, Zoroark etc. Can't attack you.
Also play Cynthia over Hala. If you miss the Grass Energy T1, you're screwed.
Right now I am trying out 2 cynthia 1 Hala count to just see which one i like better. I might just keep that line that way. Zorark isn't just there for consistency purpose but as a secondary one attachment attacker. I had two copies of Tapu Koko Promo but Zoroark just feels better and seems more versatile. I never thought of Jirachi couldbe a good option I'll have to give it a shot. Thanks for your input.

You could always add a Mew EX as an extra attacker. The only downfall of it would be a two prize attacker with low HP. Also I think Upping the field blower count might not be a bad idea with all the bursting balloon garbotoxin decks running around and this deck is very ability heavy.

You could always add a Mew EX as an extra attacker. The only downfall of it would be a two prize attacker with low HP. Also I think Upping the field blower count might not be a bad idea with all the bursting balloon garbotoxin decks running around and this deck is very ability heavy.
3 Field Blower isn't a bad idea, but just for Garb/Parallel City in general. Bursting Balloon Garb is honestly pretty terrible. Klefki serves that deck better since It's a Pokemon you can bench, or at the very least, play with Bursting Balloon to double the amount of one-turn tools available.

Back