Leafeon lv.X

BM1014

Banner credit to lilsparks and G2F.
Finally, a replacement of Meganium Ex, even tough it can't heal, it's still good.

WPM said:
Leafeon Lv.X – Grass – HP110
Level Up

Poke-Power: Energy Growth
This Power can be used once during your turn. Choose an Energy from your hand and attach it to 1 of your Pokemon. This Power can't be used if Leafeon is affected by a Special Condition.

[G][C] Fresh Leaf Dance: Does 30 damage + an additional 10 damage for each Energy you have in play.

Weakness: Fire (+30)
Resistance: Water (-20)
Retreat: 2

This can be used with Torterra, with Leafeon lv.X in play, you can charge up Torterra on 2 turns, or play it with Venusaur CG and make Green Blast havoc.....

Hmm, another good card in DP 4.. :)
The retreat cost is kinda high for a Eeveelution & I think Leafeon LV X can combo with Blissey because of its attack...

Leafeon is rather beastly. I could see it being combo'd with Blissey...I could also see it being combo'd with many other things. Like Venasaur CG and Exeggutor MT...>___<

Leafeon + Blissey will work, but what about Leafeon + Garchomp? Garchomp needs all of the energy acceleration it can get, so here it is! Umbreon and Espeon make great techs (Umbreon especially due to the free retreat it gives Leafeon Lv.X (wait, it is Umbreon, isn't it?)).
I'm going to have to try and find other combos for this card.

I sense a T2 Eevee deck.
This is like Sunflora UF, only better. Since I really like Venusaur CG, I'll be sure to make this deck.
*sigh*
So many good Lv.X's... To bad there hard to get.

Back