Latios-EX from ‘Emerald Break!’ [3/11]

Trainer's Post just revealed too:
http://pokebeach.com/2015/03/latios-ex-from-emerald-break

I think this Latios EX, in terms of its attack cost (WPPC), could be a reference to the fact that both, Latias AND Latios, are being released in the English XY Trainer Kit as Psychic types for the first time ever.

Does Light Pulse also prevent the effects of Seismitoad EX?

I wonder about Latios ex / Kingdra ancient trait

I would also say Dragonite ancient trait but you would be running grass and water + double dragon.

I just like that they are experimenting with new mechanics ^^ and 40 for 1 energy which can be increased by muscle band (unlike chandelure ex) is not bad

Only 9 cards remain unknown after Togepi in this set (emerald break) not including secret rares. Togepi is 36/78. All 35 cards before it in this set will be every other types excluding Dragon and colourless. Thats not a lot to sahre out among the other types.

It makes me think the first 35 in order are going to be mainly basic pokemon or ones that evolve only once like the Nincada, Wingull and Natu we already know are in this set.

Pikachu6319 said:
Not really sure if being able to attack on the first turn is really a good thing or not. Cool art though.

Agreed, especialy with laserbank still in format.

Plasma Dragon said:
I like the Trainer's Post card. Could be a good one of in some decks.

Exactly. I think it's now safe to say I don't need to trust Roller Skates on my Night March deck from now on.

pokedan24 said:
Pikachu6319 said:
Not really sure if being able to attack on the first turn is really a good thing or not. Cool art though.

Agreed, especialy with laserbank still in format.

Could be horrific until the rotation, or until the next set comes out. If it proves to be too much trouble, they'll do something to handle it (see: Absol SW, Overconfident Sableye).

Trainers post is amazing!
Because its like skyla (Searches for any trainer card), this card will definitely see play!
Its very consistent IMHO. Many times after I lose/scoop to dead drawing, I check my deck to see where my next outing of a bad hand (IE ultra ball/jirachi, supporter, VS seeker, etc), would have been. 9/10 times its within the next 3-5 cards of my deck.
I do plan on playing this in ToadPuff next format. It seems like the duo go well with this card for drawing. Only downside would be the mirror.

I am going to get a play set (or two) of those for sure :p once Skyla is gone this card will be second to none.

Fast Raid is a really, REALLY bad idea. We FINALLY got rid of the worst aspect of the game, donks, and here they are creating an attack that allows the player going first to deal 60 + 30 with Virbank Laser.

Are they stupid ?

Back