• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lapras GX Deck (Suggestions?)

RealEnderTV

Aspiring Trainer
(Updated List)

Pokémon

* 2 Tapu Lele GX
* 1 Glaceon EX
* 4 Lapras GX
* 1 Manaphy EX

Items

* 3 Choice Band
* 4 Aqua Patch
* 4 Crushing Hammer
* 3 Energy Switch
* 4 Max Elixir
* 2 Switch
* 4 Ultra Ball
* 4 VS Seeker

Stadiums

* 2 Rough Seas

Supporters

* 2 Lysandre
* 3 N
* 1 Pokemon Ranger
* 1 Professor Kukui
* 3 Professor Sycamore
* 2 Team Flare Grunt

Energy

*10 Water Energy

I built this deck a while ago, but it's one of the first decks I've built without using another person's list (lol). I would really like some suggestions or tips on this deck if possible. Thanks!

Last edited:
I guess you are playing 2 Rough Seas, do not forget to indicate the number ;)

You should consider running a copy of Regice which is really cool against decks like Turbo Dark, Volcanion or M-Rayquaza.
I personally do, with one copy of Ninja Boy which can be found with Tapu Lele GX.
Ninja Boy for Glaceon EX or Regice when needed is really great.

You should consider running 1 or 2 copies of Shaymin EX, but I guess you won't ;)
If no, consider increasing the number of Tapu Lele GX.

A great addition for a deck that runs 4 Max Elixirs and 4 Aqua Patch is Energy Switch.
I would personally run a good number of this card, like 3 copies.
I am not really sold on the hammers and TFG/TSG in Lapras decks anymore. I think it can be played aggrissively and rely on its powerful attacks to take 6 prizes quickly.

Lastly, 3 copies of Pokémon Ranger seem to be a lot ;)

I guess you are playing 2 Rough Seas, do not forget to indicate the number ;)

You should consider running a copy of Regice which is really cool against decks like Turbo Dark, Volcanion or M-Rayquaza.
I personally do, with one copy of Ninja Boy which can be found with Tapu Lele GX.
Ninja Boy for Glaceon EX or Regice when needed is really great.

You should consider running 1 or 2 copies of Shaymin EX, but I guess you won't ;)
If no, consider increasing the number of Tapu Lele GX.

A great addition for a deck that runs 4 Max Elixirs and 4 Aqua Patch is Energy Switch.
I would personally run a good number of this card, like 3 copies.
I am not really sold on the hammers and TFG/TSG in Lapras decks anymore. I think it can be played aggrissively and rely on its powerful attacks to take 6 prizes quickly.

Lastly, 3 copies of Pokémon Ranger seem to be a lot ;)

Thanks! I'll consider changing some things up based on this, and yeah sorry about the rough seas number, lol.

Mallow is clutch in Lapras making it run a lot like Sylveon GX. I run 3 Mallow. Put 2 cards on top of the deck, then Collect for 3. You can also keep items down when you can control what's coming in your hand.

Back