• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Landorus/Terrakion/Mewtwo

grantdude123

gyarados BLAAAAAHHHHH
Pokemon
3 Landorus EX
1 boufalant
2 Mewtwo ex
2 terrakion
1sigilyph
2 tornadus

trainers:

4 juniper
2 skyla
3 energy switch
2 max potions
2 switch
2 exp share
2 eviolite
1 computer search
3 crushing hammer
3 cheren
3 pokemon catcher
3 N
2 aspertia city gym
3 ultra ball
energy:
8 fighting energy
2 prism
4 double collorless energy

First off, I think you'll be better off changing your Groudon ex to another Terrakion- 3 makes for excellent consistency for when it really matters (when something is about to get KO'd, you're gunna want one on your bench)

Also: 4 Juniper seems a bit hefty, especially considering you don't have a whole lot you could easily discard (as opposed to eels where you can discard electric energies, or Empoleon varients where you can discard emolgas and pre-evos of Empoleon if you've already got some out)

I would only put in 2

I would also max our your switch, because the last thing you want is a non-retreable terrakion catchered up, and it also helps with other scenarios where you need a quick retreat

Also not seeing a whole lot of reason to use energy switch? I can vaugely see why Mewtwo would benefit from it, but I think it would be too circumstantial to be of much use, so -4 of that

Exp. share I'll come back to... it has it's good obvious points, but it may not be the best option considering Lando will want to dump his energies when he's close to KO to (hopefully) knock out an opposing Ex, but almost every deck runs Tool Scrapper now.

Same goes for Eviolite

I'd say add another 2 Super Rods to get back the energy you'll likely have to dump or will end up in discard from a KO'd Mewtwo (just in case)

Max out your Catchers, I can't tell you how many times I've needed one last catcher to win the game and been unable to get one (because I only ran 3)

Lastly, I'm thinking you're going to need a lot more energy- 10 seems very little for such big Pokemon relying on huge energy expenditure.

So let's see here:

-2 Junipers
-4 Energy Switch
-3 Exp Share
-2 Eviolite

+1 Switch
+2 Super Rod
+1 Catcher
+7 Fighting Energy

17 Fighting might seem a bit much- perhaps it is, but you'd need to playtest to find exactly how many energy you'd need for a deck like this. It isn't a regular deck since it requires so many to attack, and it doesn't have a reliable energy retrieval system, so that's how I'm justifying that.

However, feel free to counter what I said with any reasoning of your own! :)

Well, Terrakion Ex brings back your fighting energies. Also- I just playtested a deck similar to this, and found that 15 energy should be good. So if you want to remove 2 Fighting to add in perhaps 2 Tool Scrappers, it may save your butt a few times when you need to OHKO something but it has an eviolite

just got back form league and i kept in 10 energies and i didnt run out or "whiff" any so i still liek the 10 energy i have :p

Hey grantdude123
Its Henry um.... u need tool scrappers and pluspowers....
I suggest:
-1 sigilyph (tested it and dont really like it)
-2 Exp. share
-2 Prisms
-3 Crushing Hammer (not needed)
-2 somethin else
+ N
+ 2 switch
+ Catcher
+ 1 Eviolite
+ 2 fighting
+ 2 Pluspower
+ 2 Tool scrapper

EDIT: Please explain all suggestions, thanks. ~Serperior

grantdude123 said:

Don't spam

-1 bouffalant
-2 eviolite
-3 crushing hammer
-2 aspertia
-1 comp search
-2 prism
-1 siggy
-2 tornadus ex
+2 Terrakion
+2 exp share
+1 max potion
+1 energy switch
+2 switch
+2 fighting
+1 scramble switch
+1 catcher
+2 skyla

I also strongly recommend hypnotoxic laser virbank combo, if you can make room for it.

Back