• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

kyurem/feraligatr/jirachi/DCL Needs help!

Luke19950

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
4 Kyurem
4 totodile
1 croconaw
3 feraligatr prime
2 jirachi
1-1 Darkrai Cresselia legend
1 Cleffa

T/S/S
4 Pokemon collector
4 Rare candy
3 professor Juniper
3 Professor Oak's new theory
4 junk arm
3 Pokemon communication
2 twins
2 switch
2 eviolite
1 pokegear 3.0
1 super rod
1 cheren

Energy:
10 water
3 psychic

Strategy:
Use kyurem's attack 'glaciate' to spread damage across your opponant's field. Get a quick feraligatr out so you can set up multiple Kyurems quickly. Feraligatr is also a decent back up attacker, as it's attack 'hydro crunch' has great synergy with glaciate. (it will increase hydrocruncher's attack power so you can easily get ohko's with it) Jirachi is to devolve your opponent's evolved pokemon, so the basic/stage one is knocked out by the damage from glaciate. DCL is to spread damage across your opponent's side. (mainly against decks with vileplume or gothitelle with reuniclus) Shaymin is to quickly power up DCL by moving psychics off jirachi.

I don't understand the need for Shaymin. DCL only requires a single psychic energy to use Moon's Invite. I'd maybe want to add another totodile as it is catcher bait and another Jirachi incase one is prized. I'd drop the Shaymin and an eviolite. 2 w/ 4 Junk Arms is almost always plenty.

list updated. Thanks for the advice. Should i max out pont or juniper as i have noticed that i draw into a lot of dead hands and get stuck draw/passing

Luke19950 said:
list updated. Thanks for the advice. Should i max out pont or juniper as i have noticed that i draw into a lot of dead hands and get stuck draw/passing
Definately Juniper :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back