Korean PTCG Releases

TheTPCProductionz said:
Do you own any Korean cards from that set, as I would love some pictures for the website ?. Have you got an email, would be nice to chat on there ?

I have added some information, on the newest promo deck product in South Korea on the site on Front Page News. Thoughts ?

Unfortunately, I dont have any from that set. In all honesty, I doubt I would be able to come across any in the near future. In fact, I'm having a harder time finding pictures of the cards from that set than I did for the Chinese Legend Maker. And since there are no Voltorbs in the set, being my motivator, I probably wont spend too much time looking for those cards. I would love to see some pictures just for the codes on the corner. I've only ever seen one card and that is the Wailmer.

If you want my email, send me a message and I can exchange there :D

Yeah, it's hard to find information. It's so frustrating, I have a friend in South Korea and even he can't find any information.

I just got

Blastoise + Kyurem EX Battle Strength Deck
Mewtwo + Genesect Battle Strength Deck

Just got

Team Plasma Special Power Deck Set
-30 card deck
- Team Plasma sleeves

TheTPCProductionz said:
There isn't too much to update on unfortunately , Pokémon Y and X sets should come out in March hopefully in Korea.

What? The first post has not been updated since May 16th, 2013. That means an update for the decks and Shiny Collection & BW9 - Megalo Cannon is needed.

It's true, I do need to update. I finally have my first day off from work tomorrow since nearly 2 weeks ago, so will sort it tomorrow. :)

Is there any murmurings of a release date for X Collection and Y collection yet?

I believe sometime in March ?. That's just based off past release dates in correlation with the sets with English release dates. They get the Japanese set, in Korean just after the English release date :).

There is no news though, on a specific date.

TheTPCProductionz said:
I believe sometime in March ?. That's just based off past release dates in correlation with the sets with English release dates. They get the Japanese set, in Korean just after the English release date :).

Good call - March 4

http://pokemonkorea.co.kr/?inc=cardgame-card_product_view&IDX=34

Evolution of Chespin
Evolution of Fennekin
Evolution of Froakie

X collection, Y Collection
March 20, 2014

XY Battle Strength Decks
April 10, 2014

Anyone have a source of getting the newer Korean single cards apart from ebay?

I've seen some specifically Korean sites like this http://www.tcgpokemon.co.kr/index.php

But there is so much to translate to make sense of whether they can ship worldwide.

I also know of the trade corner on this site, but have not seen anyone with newer Korean cards.

Jelze said:
I also know of the trade corner on this site, but have not seen anyone with newer Korean cards.

Me.

XY2 Wild Blaze released May 8, 2014

Is there a lot of interest in Korean cards? I'm going to Korea in a bit over 2 weeks, so I might be able to get some things...

I am interested in getting some singles from the XY sets, but it's cheap enough to just buy boxes instead if I can't find an easier way.

Back