• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Klinklang / Aromatisse

henry808

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 2 Klinklang
    2 Klang
    2 Klink
    2 Aromatisse
    2 Spritzee
    2 Cobalion EX
    2 Skarmory EX
    1 Latias EX
    1 Virizion EX
    1 Xerneas
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Juniper
    4 N
    3 Colress
    2 Skyla
    3 Fairy Garden
    2 Ultra Ball
    2 Level Ball
    1 Heavy Ball
    2 Evosoda
    1 Rare Candy
    2 Max Potion
    1 Super Rod
    1 Bicycle
    1 Dowsing Machine
Energy:

• 4 Rainbow Energy
    4 Prism Energy
    4 Fairy Energy

Strategy:

So this is not an original idea, but I'd just like suggestions on my Heavy Metal Fairies list. Klinklang protects Skarmory EX and Cobalion EX from ever getting hurt by EXs. Then, Aromatisse can move energies between them so they can have free retreat via Fairy Garden, protection from special conditions thanks to Virizion EX, and so they can be healed so easily with Max Potion. Latias EX is what seems to me the best option to deal with Pyroar, Delphox, and even Blastoise.

It's shown great results so far, very consistent, shuts down opponents and can deal with almost anything. However, it's tough that its not insanely fast or hard hitting, like an Yvetal deck for example. I'm wondering if I should just keep my consistency, or maybe add an Yvetal EX or Xerneas EX or something to make it have atleast an offensive option.

RE: Klinklang/Aromatisse

I like the list but i would recomend that you add in at least 2 toll scrapper or starling megaphone. If not your deck gets shut down garbador.

Back