• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

KingMegaZone

Cardkeeper

Burp Monster
Hey guys here's my list, thinking of playing it for BR's. It's basic strategy, Yanmega for fast, cheap KO's, Magnazone for Draw and heavy KO's and then Kingdra for that Extra 10 damage where needed. Thanks.

Pokemon (21) -

4 Yanma
3 Yanmega Prime
4 Magnemite
2 Magneton
4 Magnezone Prime
1 Manaphy
1 Pachirisu
1 Horsea
1 Kingdra Prime

T/S/S (27)-

3 Junk Arm
4 Pokemon Communication
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Rare Candy
2 Switch
4 Judge
3 Copycat
1 Flower Shop Lady
3 Pokemon Catcher

Energy (12)-

7 Lightning Energy
3 Rescue Energy
2 Rainbow Energy

I would do
-1 Lightning
-1 Rescue
+2 Rainbow
because the rainbow allows Kingdra to attack if ever needed, other than that the list looks good. Hope I could help :)

I would take out Kingdra entirely. He helps get knockouts with Yanmega or magnezone sometimes, but more often than not he's just waiting to be brought up by catcher IMO.
That will give you room for some more energy as Magnezone does love to eat through that energy. Yum yum

-1-1 Kingdra Prime
+2 energy.

I run Juniper instead of Judge, but that is my preference. I easily burn through my deck and drop my hand. With Judge you risk helping out your opponent out of a stuck hand and with Copycat you risk drawing into 1 or 2 or sometimes 0 hand.

-4 Judge
-3 Copy cat
+3 Juniper
+2 Pont (incase you get a hand full of energy)
+1 Junk Arm (I tend to reuse my Communications and catchers a lot)
+1 Switch (I also like using Magnezone whenever I please and switching out of him whenever I please, in case I can't/can equalize my hand)

-2 Dual Ball(i think 3 pokemon collector is very consistent)
-1 Catcher(can reuse with junk arm)

+2 Rainbow energy(just in case you have to attack with kingdra)
+1 rare candy(helps speed up evolving)

Hope i helped =)

Tyrogue is unneeded now, hardly anyone plays babies anymore and

-1 Tyrogue
+1 Manaphy

Thank you everyone for your tips. Took out Tyrgoue and 2 Dual Ball. I prefer 3 Catcher and to keep Kingdra. I added 2 Rainbow as well. Anymore tips with the new list is welcome.

Back