• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Kingdra/Phan Masters/States

ctaylor33

Aspiring Trainer
I have decided to work on this deck again. I tried Machamp instead of Donphan but that was a failure. This is what I have now:

4-3-4 Kingdra (LA-LA-3UL/1LA)
1-1 Donphan Prime
4 Unown R
1 Regice
1 Unown Q
1 Chatot G
3 Uxie

3 Rare Candy
3 Bebe's Search
3 BTS
3 Collector
3 Seeker
3 Communication
2 Warp Point
2 Expert Belt
1 Lux Ball
1 Palmer's
4 SSU

6 Water
3 Fighting

My strategy is to get the donk anytime I can but to also be able to stay competitive in the late game if necessary.

Updated my list, adding the 4 Unown R.

Just run some {F} Energy instead of the Rainbows. You don't really want the damage, and you have consistent enough draw to get away with it. IMO you only need 4 of each energy. Also, three BTS should be fine, in combination with three Candy. So, with the remaining spaces, max SSU and add another Communication. All in all,
-4 Rainbow Energy
-1 Water Energy
-1 BTS
+4 Fighting Energy
+1 Pokemon Communication
+1 Super Scoop Up
Nice list though, good luck!

I have decided to work on this deck again. I tried Machamp instead of Donphan but that was a failure. This is what I have now:

4-3-4 Kingdra (LA-LA-3UL/1LA)
2-2 Donphan Prime
1 Regice
1 Unown Q
1 Chatot G
3 Uxie

3 Rare Candy
3 Bebe's Search
3 BTS
3 Collector
3 Seeker
3 PONT
3 Communication
2 Warp Point
2 Expert Belt
1 Lux Ball
1 Palmer's
4 SSU

5 Water
3 Fighting

My strategy is to get the donk anytime I can but to also be able to stay competitive in the late game if necessary.

Back