Kingambit, Revenge Punch from “Ruler of the Black Flame!”

Is the card meta or not what’s up
Not meta, but very playable and can steal wins off meta decks, especially ones that have no single prize attackers since then you'd be uptrading OHKO's. It definitely struggles against single prize heavy decks like Lost Box or Zoroark Box though, and it has other issues like Fusion Strike Energy in Mew making you unable to place counters via abilities.

so , it can definitely work as a cheeky 1 prizer trade. Or a tech to handle hard to KO 2 prizers . however i feel GLC will see more use out of this

I like the Tool; Kingambit, not so much. Instant kill attacks have existed forever and there's always something preventing you from abusing it. Starmie as a partner could work but it gets discarded after using it, and while that might work until we lose Rescue Carrier, once that rotates this thing will never see any life outside of the binder.

Wait, the code for 151 is MEW? Lmao
yes. you can see it below on the english card. example look at Paldea Evolved card and you see there PAL. I checked Venusaur ex english version and there is MEW on the below next to G mark

I will never not be mad that the set symbol isn't just 151, it is _literally_ the name of the set.

I was expecting the last armaldo to have this sort of attack, but they're giving it to kingambit instead. No complaints, just excited to play this crazy effect! ?⚔️

Honestly this Kingambit might be a good 1 or 2 of to use with bisharp from Astral Radiance. Im looking forward to it

Honestly this Kingambit might be a good 1 or 2 of to use with bisharp from Astral Radiance. Im looking forward to it
Could be worth something. Gapejaw Bog can help you start stacking damage both on your Pawniard and on your opponent's Pokemon, and Radiant Blastoise (as an alternative to Inteleon) can help set up KOs for Kingambit later.

I feel like there is an intended synergy between these cards but I just cant put my finger on it

I feel like there is an intended synergy between these cards but I just cant put my finger on it
Don't worry, you'll hit it soon enough (and then get killed).

This could actually be almost teched into any deck with the new rainbow(like) energy since you only need the one energy card

@PMJ Why did you get mad at me?
I "liked" Nyora's post. You said the opposite thing, so I made the opposite reaction. Just memeing, that's all. :D

yes. you can see it below on the english card. example look at Paldea Evolved card and you see there PAL. I checked Venusaur ex english version and there is MEW on the below next to G mark

I will never not be mad that the set symbol isn't just 151, it is _literally_ the name of the set.

Mew ex MEW 151 is going to be a sought after card

Back