• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

killer kingdra

crobia_3

Aspiring Trainer
4-3-4 kingdra (2 la 2 prime)
2-2 abomasnow
4 crobatG
2 uxie
2-2 slowking
29 pokemon

2 ebelts
3 candys
1 luxball
4 poke turn
10 trainer

4 bebe
1 elms
2 judge
2 seekers
1 twins
1 cyrus
11 supportors

9 water energy
2 DCE
11 energy

my goal is to get abomasnow out asap and have him hitting while kingdra is putting more damage plus a backup attacker and slowking is to slow down there deck while abomasnow and kingdra are doing there thing.

-1 Elms
-2 Crobat G

+3 Pokemon Collector

Spread deck or not, you'll never need four Crobat G. Two Bats and four Turns should do you good. 3 Pokemon Collector is important for setting up your Basic Pokemon.

I'd also recommend running either Kingdra or Abomasnow for consistency, but it's your call.

Sorry, but I think this deck just doesn't work! Why don't you just put 3-3 donphan? Also if you want to attack with abomasnow (I think you shouldn't have abomasnow in this deck) put 3 kingdra primes and 1 LA, because you will add more damage and not attacking with him.

This are my suggestions:
-1 Kingdra LA
-2-2 Abomasnow
-2-2 Slowking
-2 Crobat G
-2 DCE
-1 Elms
-1 Bebe's Search
-2 Judges
-5 Water Energy
-1 Twins

+1 Kingdra Prime
+1 Seeker
+3-3 Donphan
+3 BTS
+2 Pokémon Communication
+3 Pokémon Collector
+4 Fightning Energy
+2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
+1 E-Belt

^Why would you -1 Luxury ball and then + Communication...
So you can search for the lvl x that this deck doesn't have?
Also Kingdra/Abomasnow does work, it topped a BR here.

Oh, you are right, put out luxury ball and put in a pokemon communication, sorry for the error! But I really don't think it works, anyway!

I have already done the edit on the post.

Its a good idea; but I have some fixes for you. I think this can help you:

- 2- Crobat - PL
- 2/2 Slowking - HS
- 2- Water Energy
- 3- Bebe's Search

+ 1/1 Donphan (counters your weakness)
+ 1- Rainbow Energy
+ 3 Pokemon Collector
+ 1 Uxie Lv.X (If you have it)
+ 4 Sableye SF

It can be hard to have a DCE and a snover start every time. So, Sableye can help boost your speed up for the long run. Personally, I would just focus on Kingdra, but its all you man.

Back