Wi-Fi Trades Kevin's Outskirt Stand

Kevin Garrett said:
professorlight said:
Well, I got blazikenite, lucarionite, charizardite Y, mewtwonite Y, abomasite, absolite, gengarite and a bunch of evolutionary stones. The plates too.

In pokemon, I have a spanish charmander and a japanese sligoo, but you don't care much about shinies, right? I got a bulletproof quilladin too, vulpix, skill link minccino, and I could get a zapdos, but I've only seen it once.
How many Ability Capsules do you need?

Just one. I've been in the battle maison, but so far only got 12 points so this is faster.
What are you interested in?

Kevin Garrett said:
professorlight said:
Well, I got blazikenite, lucarionite, charizardite Y, mewtwonite Y, abomasite, absolite, gengarite and a bunch of evolutionary stones. The plates too.

In pokemon, I have a spanish charmander and a japanese sligoo, but you don't care much about shinies, right? I got a bulletproof quilladin too, vulpix, skill link minccino, and I could get a zapdos, but I've only seen it once.
How many Ability Capsules do you need?

Ka$h Money said:
Yeah that should be fine. I'm from the UK and I'm usually available from around 11am-12am.
Is that your local time when you are available? That's a time when I'm never online. We can probably work out a time with the weekend coming up.

I thought a 13 hour window was enough lol. Tomorrow I'm going to a party and will probably be leaving at 5pm (my time). So we can do it before then if you are available. If not, we can try Sunday.

Ka$h Money said:
I thought a 13 hour window was enough lol. Tomorrow I'm going to a party and will probably be leaving at 5pm (my time). So we can do it before then if you are available. If not, we can try Sunday.
Lol, after reading your post here I realized you put 12am. My mistake. I'll have the rest of the BP I need a little later. I should be able to get the trade done before you have to go.

professorlight said:
Just one. I've been in the battle maison, but so far only got 12 points so this is faster.
I could do it for either Charizardite Y or Mewtwonite Y. Your choice since I don't have either. Let me just help out Ka$h first.

Kevin Garrett said:
Ka$h Money said:
Lol, after reading your post here I realized you put 12am. My mistake. I'll have the rest of the BP I need a little later. I should be able to get the trade done before you have to go.

professorlight said:
I could do it for either Charizardite Y or Mewtwonite Y. Your choice since I don't have either. Let me just help out Ka$h first.

Actually, it seems I'll be busy all day tomorrow. Maybe Sunday would be better.

That's fine. I do have two of your items now, so if you come online again today, send me a PM and we can do half of the trade. My streak is just getting back into quality BP territory. If you won't be online tomorrow, I can do the deal with professor light tomorrow and send you the other two items on Sunday.

Kevin Garrett said:
That's fine. I do have two of your items now, so if you come online again today, send me a PM and we can do half of the trade. My streak is just getting back into quality BP territory. If you won't be online tomorrow, I can do the deal with professor light tomorrow and send you the other two items on Sunday.

I'm going to bed soon so don't worry about it. You can do professor light's first if it's more convenient for you.

EDIT: If this is a case of you wanting the Pokemon early so you can breed them over the weekend, I'd happily give you them all today and then you give me the two items you have now and give the remaining items on Sunday. I'll be on for another hour so be relatively quick lol.

It's fine, I don't have an immediate need to do the trade. As long as you're cool saving it for Sunday, I can take care of professor light first.

Back