Wi-Fi Trades Kevin's Outskirt Stand

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
Outskirt_Stand.png

Accompanying Music

Friend Code: 3969 5011 8463
Time Zone: Eastern, United States
Times Available: Not readily available. We can plan a time.

Trading Post

Haves:
- Diflawless Ditto (almost every nature) (I can also offer some Triflawless Ditto)
- Di/Triflawless Bold Chansey (Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy)
- Quad/Pentflawless Immunity Gligar
- I have pretty good access to Pokemon with hidden abilities. If you are seeking something in this regard, just ask. I'm still improving on my parents to be able to deal higher quality Pokemon.

Services Offered:
- Pickup items: The rarer the item, the greater return I am looking for.
- Battle Maison items: I continually maintain a large streak, so I can get anything you need.
- Evolution Stones

Wants:
- Y Exclusive Mega Stones
- Quad/Pent/Hexflawless Ditto
- Quad/Pent/Hexflawless Parents

Link Trades: 49

Battle Cafe

About: I play competitive singles.
Rules: The same rules as in this thread.

Wins: 14
Losses: 0

Yo, I was wondering if you have an insomnia Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist? Preferably male and super-sized. I can offer a Tri-Quad Honedge. Thanks :)

PokeChimpo said:
I need choice band, life orb.
I can do that. Let me know what's available in your thread for those items.

lucariopulse333 said:
Yo, I was wondering if you have an insomnia Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist? Preferably male and super-sized. I can offer a Tri-Quad Honedge. Thanks :)
I have Impish super-sized Pumpkaboo that I can get up to triflawless (HP/Def/SpD), but none of them are Insomnia. With Grass now immune to spore and powder moves (and the fact that Rest fails with Insomnia), I only bred Frisk.

Kevin Garrett said:
If you can do those 2, I will throw in a Weakness Policy for you.

Will you be on for another saaaaay 15 minutes? 3ds is charging and I want it to have some juice before I jump on it again.

I can do the trade a little later this evening when Thanksgiving festivities are over. I'll PM you when I see you're on.

Kevin Garrett said:
I can do the trade a little later this evening when Thanksgiving festivities are over. I'll PM you when I see you're on.

I'm on now, and I have both :)

EDIT :I've already added your fc

Kevin Garrett said:
PokeChimpo said:
I need choice band, life orb.
I can do that. Let me know what's available in your thread for those items.

lucariopulse333 said:
I have Impish super-sized Pumpkaboo that I can get up to triflawless (HP/Def/SpD), but none of them are Insomnia. With Grass now immune to spore and powder moves (and the fact that Rest fails with Insomnia), I only bred Frisk.

Oh yeah I forgot about that XD But I have one now with Frisk, thanks :)

Hey, what would you like for your: choice band, assault vest, life orb and choice specs? My in-game team sucks and it would take me way too long to get the BPs needed to get those items.

Since you have loads of each, how about 4 IV Drilbur (male if its not Mold Breaker please), Marill, Rotom, Honedge? If that's cool, just give me some time to finish acquiring all of the BP I need. My current streak just got frozen at 64. I can do the deal tomorrow.

Do you have ability capsules? I can't offer any of that complicated competitive stuff, but I can give you some one-per game items, or some interesting pokemon if they are good.

I recently used my last Ability Capsule, but it's pretty easy to get more. I can work out something if you can spare any of the Mega Stones in Y or even something like Leftovers. Not really sure if there are many other competitive one-per game items.

Well, I got blazikenite, lucarionite, charizardite Y, mewtwonite Y, abomasite, absolite, gengarite and a bunch of evolutionary stones. The plates too.

In pokemon, I have a spanish charmander and a japanese sligoo, but you don't care much about shinies, right? I got a bulletproof quilladin too, vulpix, skill link minccino, and I could get a zapdos, but I've only seen it once.

Kevin Garrett said:
Since you have loads of each, how about 4 IV Drilbur (male if its not Mold Breaker please), Marill, Rotom, Honedge? If that's cool, just give me some time to finish acquiring all of the BP I need. My current streak just got frozen at 64. I can do the deal tomorrow.

Yeah that should be fine. I'm from the UK and I'm usually available from around 11am-12am.

professorlight said:
Well, I got blazikenite, lucarionite, charizardite Y, mewtwonite Y, abomasite, absolite, gengarite and a bunch of evolutionary stones. The plates too.

In pokemon, I have a spanish charmander and a japanese sligoo, but you don't care much about shinies, right? I got a bulletproof quilladin too, vulpix, skill link minccino, and I could get a zapdos, but I've only seen it once.
How many Ability Capsules do you need?

Ka$h Money said:
Yeah that should be fine. I'm from the UK and I'm usually available from around 11am-12am.
Is that your local time when you are available? That's a time when I'm never online. We can probably work out a time with the weekend coming up.

Back