• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Keldeo EX/Blastoise/Black Kyurem EX

RE: Keldeo EX/Victini EX deck

I think Reshiram is a Klinklang counter you can power up T2. I personally don't like Prisms in here. Maybe 2, but the different energy types are searchable from the deck. You can really run this with three energy types and it still be consistent. I might think about playing around with another type to counter something meta.

Benchtini does Reshirams jobs a million times better.

Please explain all suggestions. ~alex

Benchtini is the one that does 100 as long as you have a full Bench, not the one that lets you reflip coins. The only reason I'd run Reshiram is because I couldn't keep a full Bench.

RE: Keldeo EX/Blastoise deck

You need more energy and you have nothing to recover with! Also why do you have Victini EX in here if Blastoise is your energy acceleration?? Heres what I would recommend. Dont know how you feel about Prisms but you can take those out and put regular energy and energy search. You can also take the eviolites out since you got Pokémon Center and you can rush in to heal.

-2 Victini EX (Your energy Accel is Blastoise, also cant use as a Klingklan counter since its EX)
-1 Mewtwo EX (Only run 2 Mewtwos if not running BKEX)
-1 Manaphy (Why give them free prize and try to flip coins when there is energy retrieval which has 100% success rate)
-1 Wartortle (No need for this. You have 4 rare candies which you can also Skyla for as well)
-1 Blastoise (No need for 4 of these. 3 is enough)
-1 Tool Scrapper (One is just good. If you want another one I would remove an Eviolite)
-2 Switch (No need for switch when you have Keldeo EX Rush in.
-1 Enhanced Hmr (Wrong card in this deck)
-3 Cheren (Not the best bang for the buck. Prof J gives you 7 new cards no matter what)
-3 Skyarrow Bridge (No need as Keldeo will rush in. If you do happen to retreat, you have energy retrieval.)
------------------------------------
+1 Keldeo EX
+1 NON-EX attacker
+4 Professor Juniper
+4 Energy Retrieval
+2 Pokémon Center
+4 Water Energy

masterforce said:
You need more energy and you have nothing to recover with! Also why do you have Victini EX in here if Blastoise is your energy acceleration?? Heres what I would recommend. Dont know how you feel about Prisms but you can take those out and put regular energy and energy search. You can also take the eviolites out since you got Pokémon Center and you can rush in to heal.

-2 Victini EX (Your energy Accel is Blastoise, also cant use as a Klingklan counter since its EX)
-1 Mewtwo EX (Only run 2 Mewtwos if not running BKEX)
-1 Manaphy (Why give them free prize and try to flip coins when there is energy retrieval which has 100% success rate)
-1 Wartortle (No need for this. You have 4 rare candies which you can also Skyla for as well)
-1 Blastoise (No need for 4 of these. 3 is enough)
-1 Tool Scrapper (One is just good. If you want another one I would remove an Eviolite)
-2 Switch (No need for switch when you have Keldeo EX Rush in.
-1 Enhanced Hmr (Wrong card in this deck)
-3 Cheren (Not the best bang for the buck. Prof J gives you 7 new cards no matter what)
-3 Skyarrow Bridge (No need as Keldeo will rush in. If you do happen to retreat, you have energy retrieval.)
------------------------------------
+1 Keldeo EX
+1 NON-EX attacker
+4 Professor Juniper
+4 Energy Retrieval
+2 Pokémon Center
+4 Water Energy
I forgot to remove the Victini. Thanks. The other cards... I don't have.

Bump, and I've actually made it so people can see the cards I need which are the zeros.

If you are running 1 BKEX and 1 Moltres having 2 fire and 2 lighting with an energy search is nice instead of 3 lightning and 4 prisms. you can also get them with energy retrieval.

masterforce said:
If you are running 1 BKEX and 1 Moltres having 2 fire and 2 lighting with an energy search is nice instead of 3 lightning and 4 prisms. you can also get them with energy retrieval.

Thanks.

Please use the like button instead of just posting thanks.~KA

Fine...

If your going to use this deck in Plasma Freeze,your going to have to use "Team Plasma Badge"
With the new Stadium card "Frozen City" you wont stand a chance bro.

Gusto83 said:
If your going to use this deck in Plasma Freeze,your going to have to use "Team Plasma Badge"
With the new Stadium card "Frozen City" you wont stand a chance bro.
I intend to. I'll be going to a prerelease and hopefully pull a couple there.

Daenordus said:
3 Keldeo EX
2 Mewtwo EX
1 Black Kyurem EX (Plasma Storm)
4 Squirtle
3 Blastoise
1 Moltres
Total Pokémon: 14
------
2 Eviolite
1 Scramble Switch
2 Tool Scrapper
4 Rare Candy
3 Ultra Ball
3 Energy Retrieval
2 Heavy Ball
4 N
3 Cilan
4 Skyla
Total Trainers: 28
------

11 Water Energy
3 Lightning Energy
4 Prism Energy
Total Energies: 18
------

My strategy is to accelerate energy with Blastoise onto Keldeo, Mewtwo, or Black Kyurem.
I skipped out on the Tropical beach. Unless I magically receive two for free, I'm not going to put them in my deck because I don't have the money.
Feel free to use this deck if you like.

I'm using this deck at nationals, if I get to go.

No pokemon catchers? no super scoop ups? max potions? Junipers or N? your going to run into bad hands and the Js and Ns are going to help get what you need, plus Super Scoops Ups are a great addition for when your keldeo gets weak because you can scoop him up healing all damage, then put him back down along with all the energies thanks to deluge.

xopokeballinxo said:
Daenordus said:
3 Keldeo EX
2 Mewtwo EX
1 Black Kyurem EX (Plasma Storm)
4 Squirtle
3 Blastoise
1 Moltres
Total Pokémon: 14
------
2 Eviolite
1 Scramble Switch
2 Tool Scrapper
4 Rare Candy
3 Ultra Ball
3 Energy Retrieval
2 Heavy Ball
4 N
3 Cilan
4 Skyla
Total Trainers: 28
------

11 Water Energy
3 Lightning Energy
4 Prism Energy
Total Energies: 18
------

My strategy is to accelerate energy with Blastoise onto Keldeo, Mewtwo, or Black Kyurem.
I skipped out on the Tropical beach. Unless I magically receive two for free, I'm not going to put them in my deck because I don't have the money.
Feel free to use this deck if you like.

I'm using this deck at nationals, if I get to go.

No pokemon catchers? no super scoop ups? max potions? Junipers or N? your going to run into bad hands and the Js and Ns are going to help get what you need, plus Super Scoops Ups are a great addition for when your keldeo gets weak because you can scoop him up healing all damage, then put him back down along with all the energies thanks to deluge.

Not going to use Pokemon catcher, nor junipers, no. I have N, and he's good enough as it is. However, I will get some super scoop ups.

Super scoop ups are NICE if you get heads which is 50% of them time. I personally dont like cards with flips. To get "full" advantage of SSU you will need to get 3-4 in the deck.

If your going to the pre-release get some new or old Super Energy Retrieval with max potion then you dont have to use super scoop up.
Only prob is max potion and Super Energy Retrieval take up to much resource

Gusto83 said:
If your going to the pre-release get some new or old Super Energy Retrieval with max potion then you dont have to use super scoop up.
Only prob is max potion and Super Energy Retrieval take up to much resource

There'll also be a super scoop up cyclone releasing with the english version of megalo cannon, and I'm thinking of replacing my scramble switch with that. In fact, yes, I will because it's better.

Back