Kawaii_Mew's Art Contest- JOIN NOW if you're an Artist-Winner gets a trophie sprite!

kawaii_Mew

I'll never forget..as long as I wear it.
Kawaii_Mew's Art Contest- For all Artists of Pokebeach!

Round One has Ended, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE SECOND ROUND!

Hi there! Welcome to my Art Contest, please join if you are an artist! This contest has exactly 7 rounds. In those seven rounds, all the participants will be obliged to make a Trainer Card, pokemon sprite, a fusion of 4 different Pokemon, a Pokemon avatar, a Pokemon banner, a Fake Pokemon Card and an unofficial banner for pokebeach. I only need about 7 contestants. So I hope you enjoy and please do your best! The winner of all the competition will have a sprite trophie as an award and a repution for one of the best artiats in pokebeach!​

Judges
1.kawaii_Mew
2. INFERNAPE
3.Zzzdark

Sorry Light Venusair, if you judge, the others will feel very uneasy about it, so I kicked you out as a judge. You will remain as a contestant.

Every judge will have to score (rate) every contestant's work after every round except for the last round.​

Contestants
1.Bubba235
2.Light Venusaur
3.Prof. Shinx
4.tttlite
5.PIPLUP
6.akatsuki9

Rounds​
First Round Entry:: Trainer Card (With pokemon and a trainer- sprites).
Second Round Entry:: Fusion consisting of 4 different Pokemon. (( No one will be eliminated in this round, NON-Elimination Round))

Third Round Entry:: Pokemon Avatar (Elimination Round)

Fourth Round Entry:: Sprites ((with recolors, additional objects are allowed unless they are appropriate, Elimination Round- two people will be eliminated))

Fifth Round Entry:: Pokemon Banner ((Up to several characters allowed- must be a signature size, Elimination Round))

Sixth Round Entry:: Fake Pokemon Card ((specific Pokemon is slelected- you may not use your own choice, NON-Elimination Round))

Seventh Round Entry:: Unofficial Pokebeach Banner ((the banner you will make for this last round will not be used as the main banner for Pokebeach.com, FINAL- WINNER SELECTION))​

SPRITE TROPHIE::
trophie.png

The winner of this contest will have his username embedded in this Trophie sprite. PLZ DON'T STEAL!​

WINNING ENTRIES::
Winning Entry for the first round (Trainer Card):
attachment.php

By Prof. Shinx
Congratulations for winning the first round!
profshinx.png

CRETIFICATE FOR PROF. SHINX:
Please do not steal the image above, the sprite is done by me. Only Prof. shinx can use this certificate.

I'd like to enter & be a judge if I can plz?
(Don't worry, I wont be juding my own works)

I'll be in. So far it seems like the people from pIPLUPs art contest. LOL

we seem to be the only peeps around to enter things lol

PIPLUPS contest FTW!!!

Ok, first I have to see whether you have experience with banner making, or anythings else.

Piplup, you're in! And Pikachu1246, I already have enough judges, sorry. But you can be a contestant.

RE: Kawaii_Mew's Art Contest- JOIN NOW if you're an Artist-Winner gets a trophie spri

kawaii_Mew said:
Piplup, you're in! And Pikachu1246, I already have enough judges, sorry. But you can be a contestant.
ok. I'll try!

Back