Kanye West Spoils Taylor Swift's Moment?

kawaii_Mew

I'll never forget..as long as I wear it.
What do you think? Kanye West really did spoil her moment and even President Obama says so...

I think Kanye was drunk. =/

No cussing please...

Kanye West should be ashamed of himself. He was rude, on screen, where the entire world could see him. His attitude towards is disgraceful: never treat a woman like Kanye West treated Taylor Swift.

...However I do think Beyonce deserved that award. :p

He apologized to Taylor Swift on The Jay Leno Show, to Taylor Swift herself, and on countless other occasions he apologized. What he did was wrong, and he obviously understands that, and he's apologized for it. As Taylor Swift herself said - let's just drop it. I think it has gone on long enough, and he's very sorry for what he has done. I also think Taylor Swift has been very mature throughout this entire thing, and even has Kanye West. He immediately knew he had made a mistake.

Yeah well I'm kinda 50/50 on this. Kayne did ruin her big moment, and it was her first award, but he was drunk and he did have a point. So I guess we should just forgive and forget.

Not only am I shocked but I am very disapointed in Kayne West. While I love his music, he made a sudden fall of grace: embarrassing Taylor Swift like that was so uncalled for. I mean who does he think he is? It was not Taylor’s fault she won that award and it doesn’t matter what Kayne thought should have won: Taylor got voted that award, she deserved that award and she did not deserve the disrespect Kayne gave her. He has had bad things happen to him, like his mother dying, but that is no excuse for his behavior. Poor Taylor, the look of embarassment on her face is so sad. To ruin this first award memory for her is outrageous! He can say he is sorry for all its worth, you can’t take that moment back, nor can you make it go away for Taylor.

EDIT: If he said Lady Gaga instead of Beyoncè, I would be fine.

Moved to Entertainment Talk. Please remember that anything related to music/TV goes here.

Kanye West is the smartest person in the business, and he obviously has fooled everyone. Answer for me a few questions:

Who is everyone talking about on the internet?
Who is on like every YouTube video in the top 10 played?
Who is the only person being talked about in that award's ceremony?
Who publicly apologized in front of national T.V.?
Who is the most talked about subject of radio stations and television stations?
And lastly, who has a new tour coming out soon?

Kanye West has fooled the whole world. In my opinion, he made the most bold way possible for attracting new people to go to his tour etc. Any bad publicity is good publicity. The more your name is put out there, the better your odds of your tickets being sold. So yes, I believe he made the best choice possible. Let's be clear here and remember that he did this to Taylor Swift, one of the most popular up and coming country stars. He knew that she was popular, which was why he did it to her. He is a genius.

Medaforcer said:
I think it created such an amazing amount of internet hilarity that it is forgivable.

Agreed. Just today I saw several t-shirts for sale online.

It's definitely become a meme, with images like this floating around everywhere.

Hey Kawaii_Mew, I'm really happy for you, and i'm gonna let you finish, but galefail had one of the best entertainment talk threads of all time! OF ALL TIME!

Lol I saw a funny picture of Patrick Swayze and Kanye West on the Gym. Reminds me of^ lol.

But yeah, it was really rude. It provided more fodder for comedy shows, of which I laugh all the time when a joke comes up. And it reinforces his attitude. Seriously, more people probably should've expected this from him.

dmaster out.

I have nothing to say except-

it would've been funny if Taylor just grabbed the microphone back and hit Kanye with it. [/oddcomment]

On the Todd and Tyler show, They said "watch, they will do a song together"

Fridge said:
Yeah well I'm kinda 50/50 on this. Kayne did ruin her big moment, and it was her first award, but he was drunk and he did have a point. So I guess we should just forgive and forget.

That's true, even Taylor Swift knows that much. x)

Limitless said:
Kanye West is the smartest person in the business, and he obviously has fooled everyone. Answer for me a few questions:

Who is the most talked about subject of radio stations and television stations?

Kanye West has fooled the whole world. In my opinion, he made the most bold way possible for attracting new people to go to his tour etc. Any bad publicity is good publicity. The more your name is put out there, the better your odds of your tickets being sold. So yes, I believe he made the best choice possible. Let's be clear here and remember that he did this to Taylor Swift, one of the most popular up and coming country stars. He knew that she was popular, which was why he did it to her. He is a genius.

Well, that's pretty sneaky. Maybe even Lady Gaga created the "I'm half man" rumor for the exact same reason.

masterryanx said:
Agreed. Just today I saw several t-shirts for sale online.

It's definitely become a meme, with images like this floating around everywhere.

Roflmao...

esperante said:
Hey Kawaii_Mew, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish, but galefail had one of the best entertainment talk threads of all time! OF ALL TIME!

Ugh....lawl?

bacon: I gotta say I was kinda puzzled about where I should puhave posted this thread...and I was a bit confused...sorry. :p

lol, I dont know what to say. Yeah, Kanye had no right to do it, but my friends at school, well, most of them, said he was racist, but my friend did say that Beyoncé should've gotten it. They will probably do a song together or something like that, then we will figure out Miley Cyrus is pregnant. rofl

ShayminSky said:
lol, I don't know what to say. Yeah, Kanye had no right to do it, but my friends at school, well, most of them, said he was racist, but my friend did say that Beyoncé should've gotten it. They will probably do a song together or something like that, then we will figure out Miley Cyrus is pregnant. rofl

Pregnant? I don't think she's pregnant...it's just another wrong rumor...

Limitless said:
Who is the most talked about subject of radio stations and television stationss
Strategical move or not, he earned fame in trade of his decency.
Limitless said:
Lady GaGa. With her strange but unique outfits and a bloody performance, she left the crowd stunned.
kawaii_Mew said:
Well, that's pretty sneaky. Maybe even Lady Gaga created the "I'm half man" rumor for the exact same reason.
Wrong, It all started with a photo that had something strange under her dress. She probably just bandwagon-ed since there's many stupid things that would be against her if she told otherwise, and then she took pride on it.

Back