• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Kangaskhan EX / Aromatisse

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 1-Litleo
    1-Pyroar
    2-Xeneras
    4-Spritzee
    4-Aromatisse
    3-Kangaskhan EX
    1-M Kangaskhan EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 2-Professor’s Letter
    2-Muscle Band
    2-Hypnotoxic Laser
    1-Pokemon Center Lady
    4-Ultra Ball
    4-Professor Juniper
    3-Lysandre
    2-Cassius
    4-Max Potion
    3-Skyla
    3-Mountain Ring
Energy:

• 13-Fairy Energy
    1-Rainbow Energy

Strategy:
Xerneas to get fairy energy into play from the deck. Aromatisse to move the fairy energy around to let me use Max Potions for free. Kangaskhan EX to attack, M Kangaskhan gets around Pyroar. Pyroar to slow down fighting decks.

Things I Know I Need:
More Rainbow Energy, this was Pyroar can be a consistent attacker against fighting and other Pyroar.

Jeremy1026 said:
Things I Know I Need:
More Rainbow Energy, this was Pyroar can be a consistent attacker against fighting and other Pyroar.
Easy, IMO:
-3 Fairy - 10 should be quite sufficient.
+3 Rainbow

Viola.

wtf, 4-4 aromatisse is a total overkilll run 2-2 or 3-2 MAX and even with that you are going to have it everygame for sure

-2 Spritzee
-2 Aromatisse

+1 Litleo
+1 Pyroar
+1 Xeneras
+1 M Kangaskhan EX

-2 Professor’s Letter - you has xerneas to take energies.
-1 Lysandre
-3 Mountain Ring - if you really want to protect the bank play mr.mime
-1 Cassius/Max Potion

+3 N - more draw power
+3 Fairy Garden/Shadow Circle - to free retreat or to remove kangaskhan weakeness.
+1 Downsing Machine

-3 Fairy Energy
+3 Rainbow Energy

Have you played against against any of the F decks from Furious Fists? If not, I would suggest you playtest against those decks a lot... In so doing, you may find that your Max Potions will not be that effective since those Poké with Strong energy attached, and Fighting Stadium in play can easily 1HKO your 'Khans.

So, consider:
-4 Max Potions
+2 Muscle Band
+2 Ht Laser

TuxedoBlack said:
Have you played against against any of the F decks from Furious Fists? If not, I would suggest you playtest against those decks a lot... In so doing, you may find that your Max Potions will not be that effective since those Poké with Strong energy attached, and Fighting Stadium in play can easily 1HKO your 'Khans.

So, consider:
-4 Max Potions
+2 Muscle Band
+2 Ht Laser

That 100% defeats the purpose of the deck to not have Potions. Pyroar and Aromatisse hitting for 60/90 are my ways out of locks against fighting type. Lucario/Landerous isn't a problem because they can't hit Pyroar. Machamp is my only real issue, but one hit from Pyroar or Aromatisse then a hit from Kang is a KO trading 2 prizes for 1.

Jeremy1026 said:
TuxedoBlack said:

So, consider:
-4 Max Potions
+2 Muscle Band
+2 Ht Laser

That 100% defeats the purpose of the deck to not have Potions. Pyroar and Aromatisse hitting for 60/90 are my ways out of locks against fighting type. Lucario/Landerous isn't a problem because they can't hit Pyroar. Machamp is my only real issue, but one hit from Pyroar or Aromatisse then a hit from Kang is a KO trading 2 prizes for 1.
I definitely understand your point... My point was just outlining that the Max Potions may not effectively serve you at all against some new F decks despite your Pyroar (not a real concern at all when you have Kangs on your bench) line - an opponent can still EASILY Catcher/Lysandre your Kang up for a KO... and your Pyroar (if you even ever get a chance to evolve your 1 Litleo) could not respond with a KO.

Jeremy1026 said:
...Machamp is my only real issue...
Not necessarily true either... Seismitoad decks can be another real issue.

Lysandre would be an issue, however, if I split my energy around, off of Kangs on the bench, at least next turn I'll be able to reattack. End of the day, there isn't a deck that is prepared for every other deck. Depending how much I come up against F decks, maybe I'll make some changes in attacker to have a OHKO option for fighting pokemon.

I really like where you're going with this deck. I'll make you some suggestions here that should (hopefully) work out well for you.

-1 Spritzee
-2 Aromatisse
-1 Professor's Letter
-2 Cassius
-1 Max Potion
-1 Lysandre
-3 Mountain Ring
-5 Fairy Energy
-1 Pokemon Center Lady

+1 Pyroar
+1 Litleo
+1 Suicune
+1 M-Kangaskhan EX
+1 Keldeo EX
+1 Xerneas EX
+1 Mewtwo EX
+3 N
+1 Colress
+3 Fairy Garden 10
+1 Sacred Ash
+1 Muscle Band
+1 Dowsing Machine
+2 DCE
+3 Rainbow

This deck is truly all up to personal preference, so these are just some choices I might make. I didn't think on it too extensively, but I tried to diversify your pokemon and energy line so that you could handle more things, as well as committing more to the Pyroar. Hope this helps some!

Back