TCG Fakes Kangaflora's Custom Cards (text, and image using Pokecardmaker.net)

Raichu (1).png

Raichu ex in SV Format. Not exactly one of my best cards, but still, it's better than nothing.

Politoed (1).png

Here is Politoed ex. Based on Politoed ex from EX Unseen Forces, but with one less attack.

Hey! I like some of the cards in your set, but, it does kind of annoy me that Alakzam's AbraKadabra should instead be like "If kadabrais anywhere under this Pokemon, this attack does 70 more damage" and use the same thing for Kagnaskahn's Scrappy Punch.

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't created any new cards in a while, so I will take that into consideration when I make my next card. Haven't decided on which Pokémon yet though.

Nice idea with the Baby Evolution! I do think that some of the attacks may be a bit overpowered though, Munchlax for example is a splashable, one-sided Lysandre's Trump Card that takes away the "mill" win condition, and Cleffa is basically a Zoroark Break.

Latias.png
Latios.png

Latias and Latios, the first two fan made cards for 2024.

My creativeness hasn't been up to scratch lately, so I've gone simple and started off with the Eon Duo for now. Better than no custom made cards at the end of the day.

Either this month or next month, I will be re doing some past cards, like Omanyte and Kabuto for example. I will also redo the sixteen Baby Pokémon, with the Baby Evolution ability this time round. Once I have decided which cards to do, you will be the first to know.

138. Omanyte.png
140. Kabuto.png
144. Articuno.png
145. Zapdos.png
146. Moltres.png
249. Lugia.png
250. Ho-Oh.png

Seven cards for this month. If (in the future) there are any cards that do become Japanese exclusive, I will try and make a translated version of that card. No guarantees though.

EDIT: Gave Moltres an effect correction.

Last edited:
215. Sneasel.png
461. Weavile.png

I've done Weavile today and Sneasel last week. I have saved Sneasel for this week to go with Weavile. In my opinion, these two Pokémon do not get enough Ice type representation.

212. Scizor.png
900. Kleavor.png

EDIT: Here are both Scizor and Kleavor. I done both of them as Bug types.

Last edited:
0d. Antique Root Fossil.png
0e. Antique Claw Fossil.png

An updated version of the Antique Root Fossil and Antique Claw Fossil cards that I had previously made.

0f. Antique Skull Fossil.png
408. Cranidos.png
409. Rampardos.png
0g. Antique Armor Fossil.png
410. Shieldon.png
411. Bastiodon.png

Here are the Fossils of the Sinnoh (formerly Hisui) Region.

63. Abra.png
64. Kadabra.png
65. Alakazam.png

Thought I'd do the Abra evolution, just to celebrate the fact that they triumphantly returned to the TCG last year.

901. Ursaluna.png

This is my last card for today. I will do more through the upcoming weeks. I used an extract from Bulbapedia rather than using the Hisui Pokédex Entry as the entry was in first person.

989. Sandy Shocks (Lightning).png

I decided to do a Lightning type version for Sandy Shocks, just for a wee bit of fun.

0h. Antique Cover Fossil.png
564. Tirtouga.png
565. Carracosta.png
0i. Antique Plume Fossil.png
566. Archen.png
567. Archeops.png

Either later on today, or sometime next week, I will do the Kalos Fossils to complete it, and I may re do Aerodactyl as well.

142. Aerodactyl.png

Decided to to Aerodactyl earlier than planned, that way I only have the Kalos Fossils to do. Doing the Galar Fossils will be easier said than done.

0j. Antique Jaw Fossil.png
696. Tyrunt.png
697. Tyrantrum.png
0k. Antique Sail Fossil.png
698. Amaura.png
699. Aurorus.png

Here are the fossils of the Kalos Region. If I were to do the Galar Fossils, I would have to rework the fossils in question as all of them use two fossils.

EDIT: Corrected Tyrantrum.

Last edited:
139. Omastar.png
141. Kabutops.png

I have done a new Omastar and Kabutops card for the 2024 series.

Back