Wi-Fi Trades Kanaju's UPDATED player thread 4-23-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: GIANT UPDATE! kanaju's player thread NEW admament nature pokemon!

It's lvl 78 lugia or 77 I forgot

RE: kanaju's player thread NEW ADAMANT NATURE smeargle! and more lots of new stuff!!!!

I found lots of adamant nature pokemon when looking thru my pc I even found adamant smeargle look at ym updated thread!!

RE: kanaju's player thread NEW ADAMANT NATURE smeargle! and more lots of new stuff!!!!

moochiken i'm not sure

RE: kanaju's player thread NEW ADAMANT NATURE smeargle! and more lots of new stuff!!

hey i have all of those tms you wanted and i am willing to trade tthem so.....what will you give for them?

RE: kanaju's player thread NEW ADAMANT NATURE smeargle! and more lots of new stuff!!

what do you want?

RE: kanaju's player thread NEW SHINY LVL 100 PALKIA!! lots of lvl 100s!! take a look

empoleon
just kidding but you offer

RE: kanaju's player thread NEW SHINY LVL 100 PALKIA!! lots of lvl 100s!! take a look

What do you want for your Gliscor? I can trade you A Dialga for it.

what lvl is dialga i'm mostly looking for shiny's and lvl 100s. Gliscor is like 68 i think

you have adament nature trapinach or any of it's evos???

i have lvl 1 traoinch or lvl 60 flygon naughty nature

Hey! What would you want from me for the Shiny Palkia? And once we trade, I can clone it so I can give you one back too.

i don't know offer something good i trust you
do you have leftovers or earthquake

I have both.

well i want your shiny deoxeys :)
bubba are you going to reply?

i have an earthquake and every other tm you want

Okay I can trade Focus Punch TM, Drain Punch TM, Dialga level 48, and A Heatran, aswell as A Glaceon with pokerus on level 50 for your Gliscor. Is that enough?

i want your shinys more

I have a ton of shinys, an arceus(hacked)lv.44, darkrai(hacked)lv.21.
Ill trade any of these for mew

kanaju said:
well i want your shiny deoxeys :)
bubba are you going to reply?

Sorry...my mind is racing at this point, so can you tell me the trade again...again, sorry...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back