Jurassic Park IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragile Memories

I'm getting all sentimenal lurking around here!
Apparently Universal is making the next Jurassic Park movie! They say it will be the next trilogy of the series. It is said that the release date will be somewhere in 2013! As I am a very big Jurassic Park fan I am extremely excited about this news and will want to watch it as soon as I can! What would you like to see in the next movie? New Dinosaurs perhaps? What actors do you think would be good for the movie? How do you think the actors should get to Isla Nublar? What should the story line be about? Do you think the 4th movie will be successful? What should be the characters personalties? Lets all share our ideas!

I think a good way for the actors to get to the island would be that there flying on a plane, but then a Pterosaurs flew into the engine of the plane! Sadly killing itself, the plane then crash lands on Isla Nublar killing every one but an American guy, Japanese girl and an Australian dude. The American guy and the Australian dude get a secret crush on the Japanese girl. They fight Dinosaurs and sometimes each other! (Mostly because of the girl.) :p The American dude is annoyed with his mum because she constantly calls him, he stands up to a T-rex once in the movie to try to impress the girl he almost gets himself killed! The Japanese girl is always texting her friends. (If not that then on her 3DS playing Mario) She also knows kungfu and kicks a few Dino's butt! The Australian guy is a cowered but does bring up the courage to punch a Velociraptor in the face! That does not end very well. :p At the end the American dude is about to tell the girl that he loves her but just then she calls her boyfriend. (I focused more on the character description then the story which is all right!)

You mean it's going to be the next sequel in the series? Or are they really going to make 3 more movies? I'll assume the former. Anyway, I know the interwebz has been all abuzz about the fourth movie for a long time, even when there wasn't a thing set in stone. If this is really going to happen then I'm excited. I just hope some of the original actors come back, like Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum. That would be great. I would like to see dinosaurs invade America, a la the T. Rex in Lost World. In some money hungry scheme, a corporation brings sedated dinosaurs to America to open a Jurassic Park in the states, but just like in the movies, something goes awry, dinosaurs break free, and all hell breaks lose. It really doesn't matter what the plot is though, I'll still go see it in theaters.

This could have been discussed in Movie Discussion Thread II

On side note, each film has cost more and grossed less then the one before it.

Wikipedia said:
In late October 2011, Jack Horner stated, "that a script has been written and is waiting to be transformed into a film". He also said, "They’ve already brought dinosaurs back... so how could they make the dinosaurs scarier?”, stating that it will be about genetic tampering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back