Help Junk Arm On PTCGO

RealEnderTV

Aspiring Trainer
Hi. I feel very noob-ish to ask this, but how does one acquire Junk Arms on PTCGO. HS-Triumphant packs don't have codes, so I'm kind of confused.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, thanks.

There is an online store in the game used to buy digital packs and sets. The older sets are found here but AFAIK it has a rotation of stock so you have to be at the right time to be able to buy it there

You can purchase Triumphant packs from the store I believe. I don't play too much online so not sure if you still can. but I'm fairly certain

Hi. I feel very noob-ish to ask this, but how does one acquire Junk Arms on PTCGO. HS-Triumphant packs don't have codes, so I'm kind of confused.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, thanks.

It is not a dumb question, though the answer is buried in the way you should be getting most of your stuff on the PTCGO:

1) Grinding for booster packs in tournaments.
2) Trading those booster packs for what you really want.

Don't get me wrong; stuff from the in-game shop, Daily Challenges, the Reward Ladder, and the Bonus Wheel all matter. You'll either need Tokens to participate in the one tournament under Event that awards Tickets, or Tickets to participate in the tournaments that award booster packs. Unless I've missed a change, booster packs rewards directly for placing well in a tournament are always tradeable. If you're willing to invest actual money, so are the redemption codes from any real-world product you buy. If you take the time to search out reputable sellers, buying just the Code Cards is good as well.

The stuff that does not give you tradeable rewards are still useful, since every trade-locked copy of something you have is one less tradeable copy you need (or have just freed up to trade yourself). Use the In-Game Item Exchange subforum from the official PTCGO forums. Besides being a place to arrange trades, you'll find groups that maintain long-running trading threads. If you aren't skilled at trading, they can be a good deal. Even if you are skilled at trading, they provide a solid price guide; if you ask for more/offer less than them, people will go with them and not you.

Junk Arm is a big deal in the Legacy Format, so obtaining a playset is pricey. If you enjoy Legacy - like I do - it is ultimately worth it.

Back