Junichi's Junkyard (CLOSED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Junichi's Junkyard (Open)

Thy- I don't really need help doing requests right now (I want to fly solo 'til the shop gets bigger) Though you could be on the R+D, thinking of new services the shop can provide. I just wish I had my computer back... Anyways, thanks for offering, and let me know if you want to get into R+D.-Junichi

~Trainer Card~

Name: Volt
Trainer: Electric Gym Leader from DP
6 Pokémon (DP Sprites): Rentorar, Jibacoil, Raichu, Ampharos, Electivire, Manectric
Badges: Frontier Please!
Background: Elite 4

~Banner~

Image: Rentorar, Empelt, Dotaitos, Goukazaru, Mukuhawk, Elblade, Gabite (Final Earth Dragon), Lucario, Fuwaraido, Rampard and Steel Fossil (Forgot the name) spread along the top and bottom of the banner surrounding...
Text: THE GYM CHALLENGE
Colour Scheme: Purple, Black
Size: Long Banner which takes up the whole signature width (not very tall though!)
Other: Can the badges be scattered around the Banner?

Image: The DP Gym Badges in a circle surrounding the text and almost touching the outside of the avitar
Text: THE GYM CHALLENGE
Colour: Purple, Black
Size: General Avy size

Thanks!

can I have a banner?:
images:girad,palkia,darkrai,manaphy,dusclops,gengar,dewgong and walrein
text:a new team..
colour scheme: a beckground that goes with ghost/water pokemon
size:as my other banner size

WHOO! Alrighty, I'm back in action. just to let everyone know, I'll be starting work on the LONG list of requests.
DNA: Can you give me a list of the #'s for the DP pokemon you want please? (I haven't memorized their names yet) Could you please post a picture of the electric gym leader? And what exactly do you mean by the "Elite 4" template? Other than that, all systems are go.

Light Manaphy: Can you give me the numbers for the DP pokemon too?
Thanks for your patience everyone- you'll be getting PMed when your request is done.

RE: Junichi's Junkyard (Open)-Edited rules/forms

ok will put the numbers in a while
girad=487
palkia=484
darkrai=491
manaphy=490

Junichi: Can u make an animation of my Trainer Card blanks...which u can retrive from my bucket account.
Thanx if you can do this for me.
LV

LV: You mean just the one's listed on the front page? Sure, I can do that real quick. Just let me know if those are the one's.

Finished the animation, let me know if it's alright (yes I'm aware of the GIF artifacts, but that's the only animation format I can effectivley use)
LVtemplates.gif

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/iansamuraiking/LVtemplates.gif
Also, do I have permission to use those frames, and credit those people?-Junichi

OH boy, that's alot more. but do I still have permission to credit you, Lv.100 Charizard, and e~champion?

Junichi said:
Finished the animation, let me know if it's alright (yes I'm aware of the GIF artifacts, but that's the only animation format I can effectivley use)
LVtemplates.gif

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/iansamuraiking/LVtemplates.gif
Also, do I have permission to use those frames, and credit those people?-Junichi

OH boy, that's alot more. but do I still have permission to credit you, Lv.100 Charizard, and e~champion?
Yep, sure.
That's fine.

The all-inclusive one is still being worked on. Thanks for the permission (I've recently had someone use my Infected ray template used without permission :()
Do you still need me to do all of them, I can, but I'd rather not if I didn't have to.(I've got an English project due tomorrow) Just LMK

can i have a trainer's card??

Name: PPM
Trainer: Something like B.Rayquaza's trainer sprite(the left side template)
Pokemon: Mew, Espeon, Mewtwo, Gardevoir, Lugia & Metagross(in order)
Badges: Like the one in my current TC
Template: The last one(Rayquaza+Deoxys)

Just know that It'll be awhile 'till I get it done

Name: Icemaster
Trainer: Male D/P
6 Pok?n: Crobat,Metagross,Kyogre,Cradilly,Dialga,and Swampert.
Pokemon Behind Trainer: Pochama
Badges: 8 sinnoh badges.
Item:
Frame: The last one.

PMed. Here's Kada's card:
kadacard.png

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/iansamuraiking/kadacard.png

Sorry Junichi bout the E4 Card. I just copied my request from LV's shop :p Could you use the Sky Blue one please!

Background...

TC:
Raichu
Manectric
Ampharos

Thanks Alot Junichi!

BTW You can just use the DP Rival sprite (or if you can't get that then you can use the normal male sprite!!!)

its good! Can i use it on a other forum? I dont have room left on this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back