• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Jungle Totem Alolan Exeggutor

sylvarina

Aspiring Trainer
This is one of my favourite decks to play, its so fun. Theres so many neat things you can do with this deck, such as attacking for 120 or GX for 180 for 2 Grass energies, or getting a heavy Pokemon trapped in the active with Guzma and just picking off their bench with Tropical Head. Fun, fun times. You could also use the non-GX Alolan Exeggutor (Ultra Prism) with 3 grass energy and a Venusaur in play you can flip lots of coins and do insane amounts of damage. I have yet to try it out.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 3 Alolan Exeggutor-GX CIN 107
* 3 Bulbasaur SLG 1
* 4 Exeggcute CIN 4
* 1 Ivysaur SLG 2
* 3 Venusaur SLG 3
* 1 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM31
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 2 Brigette BKT 134
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 N FCO 105
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137

##Energy - 12

* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136
* 8 Grass Energy 1

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Looks like a good deck... I’ve gone against it a few times. The only thing you may need to watch out for is Garbodor or Trevenant.. as your deck is item heavy it would seem.

~Danimal

I have a lot of fun with a clunky variant that uses the non-GX Alolan Exeggutor and Victini. Relying primarily on 1-prize attackers and bench sitters helps even out the war of attrition. I add in a 2-2 Zoroark GX line (for card draw and backup attacker with one grass energy + Jungle Totem) and tech in 2-1 lines of Leafeon GX (for when I can pull off the turn 1 Brigette + Energy Evolution + Grand Bloom GX) and Lurantis GX (for late-game energy recovery). I don't think it has a winning record but it is awfully fun to be able to do 560 damage (or more) without any boosters or weakness.

I would ditch one rare candy for an Ivysaur. That way you have at least two. In the off chance you manage to prize 3 candies and 1 Ivysaur..

Back