• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Jumpluff Masters Cities

Green_Lotus

Lost World.....YAY :P
4-4-4 Jumpluff
2-2 Sunflora
1-1 Shaymin Lv.X (Shaymin PT 14/127 & Shaymin Lv.X PT 126/127)
1-1 Uxie Lv.X
1 Azelf
~21 Pokemon

4 Broken Time-Space
4 Seeker
4 Pokemon Communication
4 Flower Shop Lady
4 PONT
3 Rare Candy
3 Level Max
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Twins
1 Luxury Ball
~30 T/S/S

9 Grass Energy
~9 Energy

The main strategy is to get Jumpluff turn one or two with either Rare Candy or BTS. Expert Belt tends to result in Jumpluff getting KO'ed for two prizes as easily as knocking it out for one prize; so I have left out Expert Belts. Shaymin Lv.X is used to give Jumpluff 130 max HP, allowing it to easily survive 2-3 turns. Flower shop lady, Uxie Lv.X, and Sunflora are all used in unison to allow Jumpluffs to be recovered in 1-2 turns. All these strategies, combined with Jumpluff's mass attack; result in my opponent either being decked or simply losing too many pokemon to continue.

Hmm. Pretty basic ShayPluff. In all honesty, SHAYpluff deserves E-Belts. With Shaymin boosting HP it will be harder to KO a 150 Pluff.
Seeker can help prevent them from double prizing your Pluffs also.
Lots of Flower Shop Lady? I dont see a need for them all, I would up the collectors...

-2 FS Lady
+2 E-Belt
-1 Communication
+1 Pokemon Collector

i agree and add 1 more change
-2 fs lady
-1 communication
- twins
+2 e-belts
+1 unown Q(to don't need lv max for shaymin lvx, give him free retreat)
+1 poke collector

Is this offensive or defensive Pluff? If it's defensive, I say a couple AR Cherrim and Nidoqueen, to reduce damage. Offense, you could do SF Cherrim, to increase damage done.

Back