Jotho remakes =P

RE:  Jotho remakes =P

Cerium 2006 said:
Cool Backgrounds/Regions. Really creative! Could you PM me the backgrounds used and also everything else used to make these?
what backgrounds, these are just pieces linked together.
I'll put the things I used to make theses here soon, I'm busy on cherrygrove now.
EDIT: done :p:
CHERRYGROVE
cherrygrovecity3me.png

Here is what I use, just link the pieces together, for the houses, you can find them on numerous sites.
help10dl.png

well, I'm sorry, but i can't find a map of ilex forest and union cave would be a bit hard
and I won't make new bark town, for the simple reason that I once found a remake of it already, and that picture inspired me to do johto remakes
here it is, if you want me to make 1 too, I'll try, but, well, since there already is 1
NEW BARK(not done by me)
newbarktown4ga.png

PS: busy on lake of rage

ok, I'll do it after I"m done with lake of rage, I already did the lake, now I'm busy on the headbutt-trees.
EDIT: done
LAKE OF RAGE
lakeofrage9ut.png

can you make a picture of different houses, like you did with cherrygrove, please?

Cause I make my own Region right now, but I'm missing the buildings.

cute-mew said:
ok, I'll do it after I"m done with lake of rage, I already did the lake, now I'm busy on the headbutt-trees.

what about the rocket check point where you have to pay?

edit: ok, sorry, its in mahogany i see it now.

that's below there, and please delete the picture in your post, cause you're only lengthening this post

as for Mind Reader, wait, I'll put the buildings here soon
EDIT: here they are
help29jk.png

RE:  Johto remakes =P

cute-mew said:
LAKE OF RAGE
lakeofrage9ut.png
Where's the Shiny Gyarados?

please don't copy posts with large pictures, they stretch posts
and, I left out all loose objects (like cut-trees)
but here it is:
fetch.dll

are you only going to do johto? cos' i'd really like to see the kanto towns and city's remade, that would be so cool! please?

chazmander said:
are you only going to do johto? cos' i'd really like to see the kanto towns and city's remade, that would be so cool! please?

But Kanto has been remade...<coughcoughfireredcoughcoughleafgreencoughcough>...

Wow that picture look like something out of pokemon emerald. Good job.:)

xxashxx said:
Wow that picture look like something out of pokemon emerald. Good job.:)
well, it's in the style of fr/lg, but, well, thanks for the compliment

no problem it is cool.:)

EDIT It also kinda looks like a section of the safari zone too.:)

They all look so cool. I just found the thread and they all look so cool!!! Uh... Are you going to make the routes aswell.

Back