Wi-Fi Trades Jayjaymew player thread (have shiny nidoqueen)

jayjaymew

Montreal City Champion Senior Champion
jayjaymew player thread

US friend code: 3823 4988 8905

pokemon for trade

4 shiny kingler!!!!
6 shiny nidoqueen or nidorina                                                                                     6 lv 100 deoxys !! with solarbeam fireblast hydro pump and thunder

6 lv100 entei with blastburn fireblast flamethrower giga impact

pokemon i want
arceus
manaphy
and
shiny legendary (like arceus)

i have

also darkrai an shaymin

That Darkrai & Sheimi are the legit?
Their locations:
Darkrai: New Moon Island.
Sheimi: Flower Paradise.
Also I'd like a clone of that Shiny Nidorina & Nidoqueen

i will trade you a manaphy for darkrai and shaymin!!! what will you trade for an entei, shiny nidoqueen, shiny nidorina, and shiny kingler?

no it not a hacked i use sketch with a gameshark code and i use deoxys code to pass at the battle tower. and the entei don't have giga impact now but he have fly!!!!!

deoxys is like entei the of battle tower

the shiny i gonna clone it

and now i have shiny dialga and shiny palkia!!!!
yes darkrai and shaymin are legit light venesaur

ho for darkrai and shaymin i used a code to run annywere.i do this.You use ActionReplay and use the code where you can run through walls. If you already went to the Pokemon League, go there again. After you use the code you should be able to walk through the cliffs below the Pokemon League on the east.
You'll find yourself at Route 224 (I think). I avoided all the trainers. Once you find yourself where you can't go any further (Where you see this stone that has a flat top), you go to the east of the stone.
Then try and Surf when you can't walk on the ocean but you still land on a rock/cliff. Go north and then run/use your Bike to pass through the long path of flowers. Then you will find yourself in a garden of flowers. You'll find a Shaymin hding in the flowers =].

What I found about Darkrai was that you need to unlock a certain island. You go to Canalave City. Go to the Sailor's house and then enter in. You will find that a boy is sick and neads something to heal. Talk to the sailor at the ship and then he will ask if you can help his son. Say Yes. Then you will go to Cresselia's resting island.
You'll find Cresselia and you can't battle it until you track it down. It'll drop something after you see a picture of it. Pick it up and you don't have to give it to the Sailor now. You should Save now.
Use the code where you cna run through walls and objects. Go east of the place where Cresselia was. You will find yourself at Newmoon Island. Don't be afraid when it says: Mystery Zone. Just keep going until you see more trees or see something.

Since Newmoon Island is exactly next to Cresselia's resting island (I forgot the name), you should go exactly east. (You shouldn't have exited out of where you first saw Cresselia)
Then eerie music plays and then look around the Newmoon Island. You'll find an opening like you did on Cresselia's resting island. Go inside and you know what you find?

DARKRAI!!!!!!! Save before you battle. It is level 40 =].

this is what i do for darkrai and shaymin

Okay, cheated then. Same thing. And I don't think that walk through walls codes count as legit.

Um I have a Manaphy Also?!?!

And What Would You Want in order to trade for either your Shaymin, or Darkrai ???

please Let Me Know thanks xD

Adamant Jirachi....

darkrai i don't trade them but shaymin for arceus

if you want darkrai i can trade them only for shiny arceus shiny charizard and shiny darkrai

i will take manaphy for shiny kingler, entei (with blast burn!!!) or deoxys (with hydro pump!!!!)

ps: adamant jirachi did you have shiny pokemon for trade

Sorry For the double post but it urgent please read it

I can trade any (arceus too) in shiny with any move (except magikarp)

Back