Japan's XY11: 'Explosive Fighter / Cruel Traitor', CP5: 'Mythical / Legendary Dream Holo Collection'

Hey guys here's a thought. This is a promo. That means there is a chance for another full art in the set itself. Of course maybe not.

I think it's wrong though that they're doing this and yet they can't make a new card that features Professor Oak and make a full art out of that. He's THE Pokémon professor for crying out loud. And age is no excuse here, lest I point out the needless Team Rocket's Handiwork full art in Fates Collide. They're not a threat anywhere in the games, haven't been since HGSS unless one counts the 'threat' of Team Rocket in the anime.

Maybe it's me, but I would have preferred a full art of Lass's Recommendation, Shauna, or Misty's Determination instead.
JP Breakpoint had no FAs, Skyla did come separately with the sale of 2 red flash/blue shock booster boxes

Well they did it just like Juniper. We had to wait to the end of the era. But that art is awesome! I personally would have preffered to see Fennekin or all 3 starters on the art but that's just me. And you know a Full Art is good when it's done by Megumi Mizutani lol
I predict we get this in our XY12 reprint set. Only 2 MAJOR sets have been released (Fates Collide releases May 4) meaning we have 2 to go. One will be combined XY11 and the other will be the American release of Premium Champion/CP5 Dream Holo Collection. Given how TPCi has released Full Art promos, Sycamore must be in XY12. For example, Steven was announced with the release of Emerald Break (Roaring Skies) and was released in America with Ancient Origins. Skyla was announced with Red Flash/Blue Shock (BREAKthrough) and was released in America in BREAKpoint. In other words, it takes them a set to release them (for whatever reason).

Personally dislike the art, there was a fan made Sycamore floating around that looks 10x better than this.

I like the art. Looks very stylized and cartoony!

I want this, but due to it's playability I will have a hard time lol.

It's about time!

You know what I'm liking about this art: Sycamore is discarding his reports to draw a new seven.

06c.gif

(Seriously, though, it certainly took them long enough...)

the professor sycamore kinda looks derpy as a full art, lol...its about time they gave juniper a full art so now we get the full art sycamore. For my online collection ofc I could never afford a playset of full arts XD
it is ashamed he will only be playable for a few sets in standard because the new professor in sun and moon, you can't play both sycamore and juniper in the same deck.
Has it been confirmed that the new Professor will be the same as Sycamore/Juniper? What if it is like Birch or Rowan (from the old sets)?

Has it been confirmed that the new Professor will be the same as Sycamore/Juniper? What if it is like Birch or Rowan (from the old sets)?
They may print one for whatever reason, but there is no chance at all of the new professor being a classic one. The games are taking place in Kalos and a brand new region.

I liked PMJ's FA Sycamore better, but this one's still pretty cute. I'll have to find a way to snag him at some point.

Imo, this art is actually pretty nice. I definitely prefer this over just the supporters tanning in a blue/green/red/insert color here, background.

Back