Japan's XY10 Set: 'Awakening of Psychic Kings,' Alakazam!

.....My signature only lasted like a week and a half.

Not complaining! YES DEERLING!!

Last edited:
Looking at that current set list got me thinking. Are any of the deck exs going to get FAs? I mean Diancie and Regirock are of course just junk exs like Togekiss, Emboar, and Palkia however Zygarde finally getting in the TCG NEEDS a FA. While ever since XY5 they have had all Megas with FAs. While Audino is a card I could care less for I just want to know if they are making FAs for those two. I actually have no idea what they will do here o_O

I don't remember there being an attack like that of this Lucario. Does it really also works the other way? If you have 6 and you opponent has 1...

I don't remember there being an attack like that of this Lucario. Does it really also works the other way? If you have 6 and you opponent has 1...

No, it won't, it says "if you have less pokemon than your opponent", and the attack is called Fight Alone which tells you it does more damage the less pokemon you have.

No, it is 30 + effect, which is [(# of opponents pokemon) - (#of your pokemon)] x 60

So if you have just lucario, and they have a full bench, thats 30+ (6-1)x60= 330. If they have a full skyfield bench then it is 30+8x60=450

The spoiler page is missing regular Omastar.

That actually is a reprint of Skyridge's Houndoom attack, Lonely Fang

[D][C][C] Lonely Fang: 30+ damage. This attack does 30 damage plus 20 damage times the number of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon minus the number of your Benched Pokémon. (For example, if your opponent has 3 Benched Pokémon and you have 1, this attack will do 30 damage plus 40 more damage.)

Yes, they actually had to include an example of how to calculate it.

What's different about the Genesect? Can't really tell. :p
Before it was changed its switches the tool on Genesect with a tool in your hand, but now its only gives you the tool on Genesect, which is better because you don't need to have a tool in your hand.

Last edited:
Still find it a bit of an odd choice in Whimsicott, it appeared just 3 sets ago...

Update:
53: Wigglytuff
54: (Has to be M Altaria Ex as we've already seen it as a fairy type)
55: Kingdra Ex

So where does Whimsicott fit in...

Last edited:
This is just a guess of mine, but seeing as how these are clearly in the same picture as gothita and deerling(to the left of whimsicott and left of cinccino, arent these part of the mega audino deck?

Edit: also the set symbol for cinccino is XYH. Its hard to see, but it has the same coloring from the deck set when I saw the newest deck recipe pamphlet, which the mega altaria and some other card infomation leaked from.

Still find it a bit of an odd choice in Whimsicott, it appeared just 3 sets ago...

Update:
53: Wigglytuff
54: (Has to be M Altaria Ex as we've already seen it as a fairy type)
55: Kingdra Ex

So where does Whimsicott fit in...

51 Maybe? (Assuming Jigglypuff is 52)

If you look at Cincinno it doesn't have a rarity, and you can see Deerling and Gothita on the scan, so I'm assuming they both are from the Mega Audino deck :)

Actually, the Lucario can do 510. If you have no bench and an opponent has 8 (skyfield), that's 30+(60 x 8) = 510!

These seem...kinda pointless. While I am debating about whether or not to use Cincinno for competitive play the Whimsicott was in Ancient Origins. We don't really need another one. It seems like it's being overrated by Pokemon. Besides that it's pretty bad. I don't expect this to see play. The other one was better..

Back