• Dusk Mane Necrozma GX
  • Dawn Wings Necrozma GX
  • Glaceon GX
  • Leafeon GX
  • Dialga GX
  • Palkia GX
  • 1 Unnamed Non-UB GX
  • 3 Unnamed UB GXs
Yeah, it is confirmed that Cool Solgaleo GX and Meh Lunala GX won't be in this set. So Gardevoir is having a deep breath now becuase the big threat is in the next set.

Prism Star:
  • Solgaleo
  • Lunala
  • Giratina
  • Cyrus
  • 2 Unnamed, including the possible Energy Card.
5 new gx cards
Glacion gx
Leafeon gx
Dialga gx
Sologeo gx
Lunia gx
5 new ultra
The 3 ubs from game
The 2 necrozmas
Dont forget they say 10 new cards for gxs but we have 3 uktrabeast that came in boxsets that only have reg arts. So i assume we will get full arts and rainbow cards of them in this set along with secert rares of the old sologeo and luna cards that are gold

Does the GX attack extend your turn, or create a new turn? If it extends your turn, then this with Wages of Fluff Whimsicott with this would be hilarious

The problem is... We will get Cool Solgaleo in the next set. So Dialga won't feel Weakness protection once Ultra Prism is released.

@steffenka , pls.

Now I'm confused.

The next set, our February set, IS Ultra Prism is it not? Where we're getting Dialga GX and the other infinite metal support? Crimson Invasion is SM4, and Ultra Prism is the English version of Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon which is SM5 releasing in Japan in December.

And the new Solgaleo GX came out in a starter set in Japan on November 10th, which is before SM5. If things happen "chronologically," we should be expecting to see new Solgaleo GX before or at the same time as SM5, which comes with Dialga GX.

Please tell me if I'm missing something.

Does the GX attack extend your turn, or create a new turn? If it extends your turn, then this with Wages of Fluff Whimsicott with this would be hilarious

I think it’s two turns, so that wouldn’t work.
You see, you have to use Timeless GX FIRST and THEN Wages of Fluff to get the effect. You can’t use Wages if Fluff on the first of your two turns because you only have one turn until you use Timeless GX.
So when you use Wages of Fluff, the second of your turns ends and then your opponent can do anything he wants.

How about powering up Dialga, do the GX attack for 2 prizes (on a Lele,etc), then Ninja Boy on the extra turn into Dusk Mane Necrozma for 220/250 with band?

I think it’s two turns, so that wouldn’t work.
You see, you have to use Timeless GX FIRST and THEN Wages of Fluff to get the effect. You can’t use Wages if Fluff on the first of your two turns because you only have one turn until you use Timeless GX.
So when you use Wages of Fluff, the second of your turns ends and then your opponent can do anything he wants.
No, I was saying use WoF before the GX attack then take 8 prizes on 2 GX KOs with Timeless GX . If it's 2 turns then you could only take the 2 extra prizes off the GX attack itself

I see it as a 1-of tech, and probably in Metal decks. The first attack unbricks yourself if you burned your entire hand, the second attack can pass through annoying walls like SHL Hoopa and BNS Alolan Ninetales, and that GX attack, while super expensive, you can charge with plenty of new and old options, like GUR Metagross-GX, the new Magnezone that's coming out, Solgaleo maybe (though by that point you can't use Dialga's GX attack so I don't know why you'd do that), and I'm going to sound like google but you could use Max Elixir on it as well as DCE (I think this card can also go in Metal Silvally decks if you don't use Rebel GX). Not a bad card in my eyes, but not something to make a deck around. Tech, not Deck.
Like I said before:
Metal Decks, Prepare your Thrones!

It’s seriously like Pokémon wants Gardevoir to go down!
But this metal support is Dragon-type.....and further more it's weak to Gardevoir.... :p

TPCI why are you giving us such a broken card this attack can literally win the game by taking 1 two prize knockout with choice band and then being able to play guzma and take your last 2 prizes. Pokemon calm down with all this metal stuff.

Yes we got them all in 50 dollar boxsets

We ONLY got the regular art of those 3 GX, not the fa/rr.
That said as other people already mentioned these will likely be in our Ultra Prism set, but they're not the 3 yet to be released Ultra beast (most likely the 3 yet unreleased ones)

My point is if you're using a 5-energy GX attack, you end up using 80 for 3 attack. So the 2 excess energy after using Timeless GX is a waste, unless like what you said, having back up attackers like Free Switch with Dawn Wings and switch again to another attacker. I wish that attack cost for a Single Energy or for a DCE, not MMMCC.
i think it would be better to not have free retreat. You hard retreat three energy to a dusk mane necrozma, use metal stadium to bring it to hand, and magnezone them to dusk mane to attack again. I think it is a one of in the Dusk Mane Necrozma Magnezone deck. That you dont have to use it for its other attacks. And that makes Neco Magnezone an even scarier deck.

They made this a dragon type without having the one thing that all dragons have. 2 energy type attacks. Dialga from Plasma Blast had a Psychic Metal combination, and the lack of Psychic energy to power up an attack means that this card should have been Metal type from the start.

I just feel that this card is a dragon for the sake of being a dragon, and not from a gameplay standpoint, where all dragons must have 2 energy type attacks.
They've been doing this with a large amount of Dragon cards recently(Garchomp and AloExeggutor GX namely), and I think it's because they have no intention of reprinting double dragon energy and want the type to still be semi-playable

Back