• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Jambat (Banette / Crobat)

Draaka

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, can you guys help, I'm trying to make an all psychic deck that uses evolution jamming Banette (Roaring skies) and Bats to win.

The idea is simple, Get out a Mew EX with Banette on the bench turn one and attack with evolution jammer using versatile. Then Bat them to death.

So far I have

Pokemon:
  • 4 Banette ROS
  • 4 Shuppet ROS
  • 3 Crobat PHF
  • 3 Golbat PHF
  • 4 Zubat PHF
  • 3 Mew EX
  • 1 Gengar EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 3 AZ
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 3 Shauna
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 2 Trainers' Mail
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Revive
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 4 Super Scoop Up
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Dimension Valley
Energy:
  • 8 Psychic Energy
Strategy:

Use Mew EX to copy Evolution Jammer so you can really disrupt your opponents deck strategy while the Bats uses their abilities to prey on weak basic stage pokemon to take prizes. Use AZ and Super scoop ups to bounce bats and heal Mew. Gengar is there to give Mew EX a couple of damaging attacks to use to take the last prize if need be. Due to dimension valley Mew can use the Bats attacks even without an energy attached in an emergency. Using Golbats attack means he can KO multiple weakened basic pokemon in the same turn!

I'm thinking of adding in a few muscle bands to help Mew EX do more damage and even spread 30 damage to all enemy benched pokemon with Golbat's attack or even 50 damage to one benched, making pre wounded basics and easy target.

That is all I have at this moment.

Edit: Play tested and changed slightly. It's looking like a fun deck to play, and it certainly takes quite a few decks by surprise. Messes up Donphan nicely, and a lot of Toad varieties rely on

Last edited:
Back