Issue Team Predictions

J

Juliacoolo

I saw like three threads about individual character's team predictions, so we can discuss all of them here.

I think Ash will get Smugleaf, the polar bear cub, and Wargle from the new pokemon.

I think Warubiru (not warubiaru) belongs on team rocket! Looks to *Removed*ish and too funny to not be on team rocket

As for Ash I will predict
Pikachu (duh)

Mijumaru-confirmed. WIll prolly evolve all the way

Smugleaf-i know its not his name lol. and ash always gets the grass starter, it may evolve all the way too or at least till the second evolution

Hihidaruma- Just works for him. Will not get its prevo, ash will prolly catch it as a hihidaruma

Kenhorou- Generic bird, gotta happen

6th is always questionable. I say its the polar bear, but may switch to someone better down the line

My prediction:

Pikachu
Mijuamaru
mamepato
Pokabu

Last one who knows maybe wargle or not they never make the last one predictable

Ash probably won't get Tsutaaja, as we already know Shooti is using one. No point having 2 main characters having the same Pokemon (I know one of you will say something about Paul's Torterra and Gliscor).

Anyway, Kenhouru, Ice Cream will probably be owned by Ash. He better not get a Denchura and act stupidly with it or he will face my rage. He might get Stupid Fire/Fighting Pig as well.

Pikachu
Mamapeto
Mijumaru
Hihidaruma
Tsunbear/Swana
Shikijika
Iris
Kibago
Drodeia or whatever
Kurimuru's stage 2
Chillarmy's stage 1
Mamabou
Pokabu

Dento
Yanapuu
Emonga
Kojondo
Muuna
Yorrkie or whatever
Tsutaja.

Ash:
Pikachu
Mamepato
Mijumaru
pokabu
smugleaf
munna
i think memepato will evolve to kenhorou mijumaru will evolve to Daikenki.
at Araragis lab
Buffalon X10 will be friends ashs touros
Hiyappu
Tusunbear

My prediction for Ash:
Pikachu
Mijumaru
Mamepato
Shimama
Yuniran
Baffuron

He'll probably catch more than 5 this gen though.

Dento:
Yanakki will evolve from Yanappu
Yorterrie
Denchura will evolve from Bachuru
Morobareru will evolve from Tamagetake
Iris:
kibago
Chillarmy
Swanna will evolve from Koaruhii
Leopardas will evolve from Choroneko
Marakacchi

Ash's Isshu Dream Team Prediction:
-Pikachu
-Mamepato
-Mijumaru
-Hihidaruma or pokabu?
-Tsutarja or Kurumiru?
-I honestly dont have a clue about the last one..., lol.

jessie:
Kokoromori will evolve from Koromori
Wobbuffet
Seviper
james:
Carnivine
Nattorei will evolve from Tesshido
Mime Jr

^Its been confirmed by the anime that Team Rocket will not be using any of there old pokemon

They are suppose to be undercover so giovanni told them they could not use pokemon outside isshu

he gave them 3 empty pokeballs each

as jessie already used 1 so its Jessie 2 empty and James 3 empty

my Ash's team prediction:
Pikachu(of course!)
Mamepato
Mijumaru
Pokabu
Meguroko
And...
aw! I can't choose.. maybe a Tsutaja or a shikijika.

@ deathsdelano: so no wobaffet at the end of the moto and no mime jr :'( where did siviper yammega wabaffet mime jr and carnivine go then?

new offcer jenny:
Yorterrie and its eveolutions (Haderia and Murando)
Choroneko and Leopardas
new nurse joy:
Tabunne

Well they are at team rocket headquarters my theory is that secretary is secretly from Team plasma and she is undercover and she wants Team Rocket to not use their old Pokemon because they are more experienced, so that team rocket has a low chance of defeating her when she reveals herself. In the mean time imagine wobbufet coming out of it's Pokeball and annoying that stupid secretary. I think James will have the new cactus Pokemon to remind it him of Cacnea.

Oh come on, at least spell "Isshu" correctly...

Srs fail.

On a team related note... no idea. I just want Mijumiru to evolve once though. Daikenki is just meh. Futachimaru is pure awesome.

i have no clue but i am just telling ya what was told in the anime.

But if they each have 3 pokeballs ea (koromori taking up one slot) that means they are hinting that james and jessie will both have 3 isshu pokemon each

dose ash get pokabu because i saw a picture of a pokabu and a Baoppu in a battle so.... is it some other trainers or ash's and if it was in the 1st gym pokabu should not be battling it so....

Ash:
Pikachu
Mamepato
Mijumaru
Pokabu
Tsutarja
Yabakuron

(all except Pikachu will evolve)

Iris:
Kibago
Monozo
Gible
Kurimugan

(I can't see Kibago evolving. Although it would be pretty damn hilarious if Ash and Dento noticed light coming out of Iris's hair, and then an Onondo fell out! Gible I could see her obtaining in a trade from Ash, maybe for the Yabakuron. Monozo would evolve at least once.)

Dento:
Yanappu
Yorterri
Tamagetake

(I could see all of the above evolving)

Back