Is this worth anything?

PikachuMatrix

J-Core!
I'v just found a Charizard numbered 100/97 in my room, but im not sure what set it is from. Does anyone know what set it's from and what it's worth in British Pounds?

Thanks!

From ex Dragon and I bought one for 4.694 GBP or $10AUD and it is a 'secret rare'.

A British pound is worth about $2.00 U.S.D. Give me the exact set. I can probably look the card up for you. For example if it is worth $20.00 U.S.D. it will be about 10 pounds in British funds.:)

Keep it. its hard to get, and in some years it will be very valuable. and if you run into the secret charmander98/97 and charmeleon99/97 , the three worth a lot of money.
Im sure everybody think it worth less, because they remember its prize on that days. but now its almost imposible to get, trust me, and if not, search for it on e-bay, you willfound it minimum in 30 bucks, but hey are few of them.
Keep it mint!!!!!

cacgbass said:
Keep it. its hard to get, and in some years it will be very valuable. and if you run into the secret charmander98/97 and charmeleon99/97 , the three worth a lot of money.
Im sure everybody think it worth less, because they remember its prize on that days. but now its almost imposible to get, trust me, and if not, search for it on e-bay, you willfound it minimum in 30 bucks, but hey are few of them.
Keep it mint!!

You got a point there... I got mine off our professor just before it hit e-Bay and i've only ever seen 2, his set one and mine so they are rare, cool artwork too.

Prof. Shinx said:
uhh ex dragon....

Hang on to that card. It is worth about $25.00 U.S.D. That is about E$ 12.50 pounds. I don't have the British pound sign on my computer so I used the "E" and "$" to make it sort of like it though.:)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Charizard-100-97-EX-DRAGON-Pokemon-secret-set-rare-MINT_W0QQitemZ250240400849QQihZ015QQcategoryZ104047QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Prof. Shinx: You telling me, that you've haven't seen my one?
Yes, I do have one, it's in my Promo's folder (the DBZ one).

Ohh, it would have been a glance as the pages flicked by, ohh well i've seen 3 and thats over the 2 Pokemon areas of the state... so they are pretty darn rare...

And I still remember that I got my Charmander off you...

Cool, so it's a pretty rare card? Im really annoyed though cos it was one of my more "neglected" cards from when I was about 8. The top of the card is a bit scratched and theres one of them DAMNED STUPID black spots on it. I also found Dark Raichu (93/92 i think) and Shining Gyarados (dunno what number but its secret rare) in a box yesterday, but again theyre slightly damaged :(

They are and they are very hard to get. I almost got one but I was not able to get it.:)

Back