Help Is this MEW EX Fake? (Radiant Collection)

Eltyr

Aspiring Trainer
So, I just bought a Mew EX from Radiant Collection. Sorry if I can't post photos now, will do later if needed.
Point is, it seems slightly less thick than other cards (but I might be wrong), and main of all it has no texture on the front.
Now, am I just an uncultured swine that doesn't know the radiant collection is made like this, or did I just get sold a fake card?

No, Radiant Collection Mew EX is not textured. Not sure about the thickness part.
Was taken aback by that and the fact that i saw a lot of shinyiness (??? I mean the dots on the background) in photos ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Now I feel stupid because I didn't see it and I just had to put it in front of lights.

Black and White Legendary Treasures. You're right, Generations didn't have one (Although the Generations Mew and Mewtwo Box had a reprint of Mew EX in it).

No, its perfectly real. I have one in my binder and it is like you said; untexured with dot sparkles on it.

Black and White Legendary Treasures. You're right, Generations didn't have one (Although the Generations Mew and Mewtwo Box had a reprint of Mew EX in it).

Ah, I remember one of my league friends telling me about that set! I'm not very familiar with it, didn't get really into the TCG until Steam Siege

I remember thinking I got fake cards the first few times I cracked Generations. The EX/Full Art cards just didn't feel or look right. Well, except for the birds.

Back