Pokemon is there any Fire type in 4th Generation?

yeah what they said :D
The ratio of pokemon types is so unbalanced this generation...i wish there'd be more dragon and electric types :(

Beowolf said:
yeah what they said :D
The ratio of pokemon types is so unbalanced this generation...i wish there'd be more dragon and electric types :(

Yeah thats what I want too but we pretty much covered that last generation!:cool:

i totally get what your saying!

there is like hardly any new ones i wanted 1 for my party but they were all bad so i didnt choose one instead i have electric:p

xD

Lines:
Before you get the nat. dex.
Chimchar
Ponyta-Rapidash
After you get the Nat dex & Pal Park:
All 1st, 2nd & 3rd gens.

Hmmm..
They even have a ew number of NON-Legendary Dragon types...
If I remember it's only THREE!or should i say 1 Line!
Too bad,all the best types for me has a few pokemon :(

I know,chimchar and magmortar cant be found in wild and heatran is a legendary:(Every generation loses the amount of fire pokemon in wild.1st theres like 7 lines,then theres like 6 lines,then 3 and now 3 as well.Oh well,i start with chimchar anyways:)

do not worry. maybe they'll make it up for all of us in the next generation. i hope they hear us out. T_T

well they better!! >;(....hehehe..jst messin. Anyway, i hope any of the creators of pokemon can read all this. :)

yeah, but not many thers magmortar (magmar s evo) and arceus (if holding fire plate) the big legendary thingy so yes.http://pokebeach.com/forums/images/icons/cool.gif
Cool[/color]

Back