is there another way of reporting??

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Shade Daroach, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Shade Daroach

is there another way of reporting messages that ppl have sent to you other then pming a mod??
    because recenlty a member ( i will not mention there name) has pm'ed me with this message saying words that are very diturbing to me and i cant report because there is no report button for pm's.

2. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Click "Report" on the bottom of the PM in question.

I just installed the feature. :p

3. Shade Daroach

ty wpm,
    any ways i think the persons scared even because i started this thread. they saw it and logged out stragiht away

4. Heavenly Spoon Just this guy, you know?
    Heavenly Spoon

Advanced Member Member

OMG, i can now report those "are you a boy or a girl" "mew is ugly" (yes, CCloud, you send that to me once) "why do you think mew is cute" "OMG, a girl, do you want to go out with me?" stuff like that, yes I get that, not that I'm taking away my own fun by reporting them, but, well, I can use it for other, worse PMs

but, well, thanks WPM :)

5. Kirlia7755 Avid Fan
    Kirlia7755

wow now I can harass those who send me PMs, hehehe.

Nah, just joking. Dont avoid me!

PS: Thanks WPM for this GREAT device!

6. xxashxx "Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
    xxashxx

Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Be sure to save a copy and send it to one of the staff so they can pin point the problem and send one to WPM because he is the web master and he should be informed first and then a mod second because it will help him figure it out if you save a copy until the problem is resolved.:)

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Juliacoolo, Luispipe8