• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

IS MY DECK OK

what deck should i use

• gyrados

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sabelock

• regigigas

• donphan

• kindra

• machamp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mat

Aspiring Trainer
these are all types used fire electric psychic and colourless my deck is 3 Cyndaquil 2 quilava 1 typhlosion [holo] 2 growlithe 1 arcanine 1 camerupt G 2 pikachu 1 raichu 4 mareep 2 flaffy 1 cresselia 1 giratina 1 alakasam 4 1 lotad 1 lombre 1 gyrados G 1 hoothoot 1 noctowl 8 fire energy 5 psychic energy 4 water energy 5 lightning energy 1 grass 1 multi 3 poke ball 2 lookers 1 potion 1 bill 1 copycat 2 professor oaks new theory 1 professor oakd visit 1 elms training method i need your help also cards are from hgss pl pl arceus cheers! i use the fires 2 for 50 attacks

ok its my first post

i had a problem i had so many good cards but not enough for 2 decks

some cards of mine were missing

Holy cow my head is spinning after reading that! Try posting a deck that looks like this:
4-2-4 Main Attacker
2-1-2 Backup Attacker
2-2 Tech
3-4 Starter

Something like that. The first number is the amount of basics you have, the second is stage 1's, the 3rd is stage 2's if you have them. So for Typhlosion it'd be 4 Cyndaquil, 2 Quilava, and 4 Typhlosion.

So, if I can decipher this correctly, this is your deck:

Pokemon: 27
3-2-1 Typhlosion HGSS(I'm assuming)
2-1 Arcanine HGSS(also assuming)
2-1 Raichu HGSS
4-2 Flaaffy(you should really add Ampharos if you plan to go this route)
1-1 Lombre PL
1-1 Noctowl HGSS
1 Cresselia
1 Darkrai
1 Alakazam 4
1 Camerupt 4
1 Gyarados 4

T/S/S: 11
3 Poke Ball
2 Looker's Investigation
1 Bill
1 Copycat
2 PONT
1 POV
1 PETM

NRG: 24
8{R}
5{P}
4{W}
5{L}
1{G}
1 MULTI
Instead of just randomly listing cards that you have in your deck, try the strategy I listed above, for Pokemon, T/S/S(Trainers, Supporters, Stadiums) and Energy(NRG) and it'll make it alot easier for us to help you. Thanks.

Repost a better looking deck that's not in a paragraph form.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back