BW/BW2 Is anyone else disappointed that the first lightning/bug wasn't a lightning bug?

It's also disappointing the first water/bug pokemon was not a water bug. They will make it someday so no need to complain

Oh yea... That was a type of bug, that lives on the water, part of its life. So it was a water bug.

@RayWJ: o_O it isnt?
@Illusion: I don't understand how can keep misinterpreting this. The point isn't that there's a lightning/bug, the point was that there's a lack of a lightning/bug type lightning bug... Why do you keep on thinking I'm disappointed with the electric spider when I've told you over and over and over again that I actually like it. I just would've liked it better if they had capitalized on the pun, and it's disappointing they didn't make a pokemon like that.
@DeathSDelano: Ah, but if you paid more attention you'd see that it's not the spider to be upset about, its the lack of lightning/bug lightning bug. Also, eyes garbage bag is a dumb idea.

@Sabett I get that your saying that, i never said that you didn't like it. Im just saying does it really matter if its a lightning bug?

And I've already explained how that's not really applicable to this conversation. Is there something you don't like? Does it matter? Does that have anything to do with what you dont like? no.

^you dont have to remind me in every freaking reply that you like denchura and that even though i said we dont need this thread(i didnt say it shouldnt exist, i meant my words literally, we dont need one, not that it doesnt need to exist jackass)i still commented on it. you insist on reminding me of everything, im not 3 years old. i "heard" you the first time
and i agree that it would be good to have an actual firefly or lightning bug, but im not going to complain about the ones that we do have. it doesnt matter that it is not the FIRST one, it matters if one will ever exist or not.

Then why do you keep on saying "why cant you just be happy that we have a electric/bug type at all instead of complaining about it?" Sounds like you're trying to say I don't like Denchura...

Also, oh I see, we don't need the thread, but it can exist, and you can still find a reason to post on it, even though we don't need it. Makes sense, sure. Once again, not complaining about Denchura, seems odd, but once again it needs to be brought up, I'm fine with Denchura, not complaining about it... And if you "heard" me the first time, then why did I have to repeat myself before you replied to it?

No, I mean its official pokedex classification isn't an Eagle. I mean, wtf is a valor pokemon?!

@RayWJ: Yeah I knew what you meant, like how gyrados is the atrocious pokemon. Eagle would be nicer than valor though.

They had a shot at volbeat and illumise .Didn't take that route either.Although they fireflies I consider them lightning bugs as well

Back