iPhone/iPod/iPad Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking95

I thought about this the other day.

Basically, it's to discuss Iphone and or Ipad apps. Ones you like, ones you use constantly, ones you use because you need to and just ones when you are bored.

If there is already a thread for this, you can close this.

I use notes a lot. I wish you could check stuff off or cross stuff out.
I use calculator a lot and also translator apps for my spanish class haha.

When I'm bored, I use my Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus (FPS multiplayer shooter) app. This app I spend a ton of time on, almost as much as the Pokemon games. It's a bit costly at $5.99 (used an iTunes giftcard that I got for Christmas) but it's extremely fun.

Game Developer! You run your own games development company. Amazing :D

Yes, it is unlikely that an application written in iPad is the iPhone, because the difference between screen resolutions.

I own a Iphone 4, but I mostly just use it for calls and music. When I do get bored, I'll just go on Safari or play games like Angry Birds and Doodle Jump. I really don't bother with other apps because they bore me easy. :/

Pretty much all I do is go on Pokebeach on my iTouch. My favorite apps I have are Angry Birds, Fall Down, and TTR4. I was such a pro back in TTR3 :)

And Safari, although that's not exactly an app.
Dang.

I'm not exactly an app.

What am I?

Why do I exist?!?!

WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN!?!?

Solomon's Boneyard is the best.

I was reading this thread and was bored so I decided to play Doodle Jump. New high score, 72549 :D. It took me 6:21 to do on the space place. It's not amazing, but it is for me (I fail at that game usually).

"The universal applications"

A single binary can be packed with enough information to function as an application for the iPhone or an iPad.

Curious to see how developers are using this. Do not think he wants to separate the iPhone and iPad? (Ie, charging for both)

I wonder if anyone is a developer here. If we could make a Pokemon battling app with a ladder and everything it would be amazing.

Wow, that was a random revival. How did you even find this old thread?
If I have to contribute, I use Safari a lot, then iDaft 2, Angry Birds, Doodle Jump and also Dex!
Dex is great to quickly look stuff up, especially at the start of a new generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back