Introduce Yourself!

why you joined: I was big in to the handheld games up until B/W. When Netflix got the Indigo and B/W shows, I showed them to my kids and they became hooked as well. I'm getting my daughter in to the TCG for her birthday, and this seems like a great resource to help us.

where you found out about PokéBeach: I was watching some YouTube videos, and one of them mentioned this website.

your interests: tabletop games, video games, TCGs... anything gaming-related is fair play. I also enjoy reading when I can carve out the time.

hobbies: See above :)

Hey guys! I'm ParagonEvan, or just Evan. ;) I joined this site so I could connect and become friends with others on Pokemon X and Y. With that being said, I feel like I'm going to make a lot of new friends thanks to this site! :)

Hello, everyone! My name is GadgetJax(and in case you're wondering, no, I don't play Mortal Kombat. I just think Jax sounds cool.) I'm new here, been playing the tcg for about 3 months, and there isn't too much else to say. I like retro games, like Mega Man, the original Sonic trilogy, Gunstar Heroes, and Earthbound. I joined so I could find some new cards and meet new friends! I look forward to seeing all there is to see on the forums!

-Jax

Hi there! I'm Trolledyah and I joined here to make some friends and to fill my Friend Safari (hehehehe...). I love playing video games, reading manga and drawing. I started playing Pokemon when I was three years old and have never stopped since. My friends and family think I'm too addicted to Pokemon but eh, what else should I be doing with my free time? I want to study Computer Science and Japanese but I'll have to wait for two more years TT-TT. In the mean time I'll just complete my pokédex (finally).

Hi! I'm Jacob, but my friends call me Bacon.
I recently started playing the tcg competitively again, so I still have some to learn.
I also enjoy playing drums, guitar, and bass, and am on my schools drumline.
This coming up semester I'll be a senior.(In High School, not Pokemon)

Hello, everyone. My real name is Gevorg Gevorgyan, I am from Armenia. My hobbies are Pokémon, Videogames and I also like Lego. My favorite Pokémon is Typhlosion (well... obviously), second favorite is Flygon. Least favorites are Togepi, Whismiscott and Luvdisc. I joined Pokébeach just to have fun here. I hope I will meet some awesome friends here.

Hi there everyone! c: My name's Laura; I'm an art student here in sunny Scotland. I joined honestly for the online trading community (GTS has become a total joke in my opinion). I found out about the website through google.

I love craftsy things and I really enjoy making art. I rock climb, run and swim in my free time, and game as well. I absolutely love collecting things which I think is what got me obsessed with pokemon when I was little, and at the moment I'm really addicted to collecting Vivillons. :) I also like roleplaying, and MMOs occasionally.

hi im nageki

i knew pokebeach since 2005-6 in argentina when i was a kid and i loved pokemon TCG and at that time i was kid and my mom focused the money on my studies but time to time she'd buy me some booster box so but i had a pc and i loved looking at the art in the cards

now that i am old enough here in mexico i thought why not join the community seems cool

Hi guys! I joined to get access to a lot of friend codes for the safari. And because... Pokemon. I found out about PokeBeach because it seemed like the most legitimate way to get codes. It's organized and such! Kudos. I like lots of different video games, although Pokemon holds a special place. Hobbies... Scootering, tennis... gaaammmes. Nothing else that relevant, although I'd like to know what type of safari I have to offer. Can anyone help me with that? FC: 1736-1619-7716
I'll be able to post it officially with all the rest as soon as I know which type I am.

Hello all, my name is Sportchek and I joined to figure out an answer to a question I can't find online. I don't play the card game, I am a collector.

Hello there!I am interested in competitive battling so i will stick in the RMT Forum but hello guys anyway.

Hello there!I am interested in competitive battling so i will stick in the RMT Forum but hello guys anyway.And i hope to find good friends and stuff here.

PS:I have played pokemon for 6 years and haven't found a single shiny.Such luck XD.

Hello! My user-name is Syaongel -w-

I came here to be more knowleadgeable about Pokemon TCG and to see if I can get help with non-common decks that I like to work on :p They are not as competitive but I like 'em!

I have known this site a long time ago, but had never the interest in joining until now. I hope I can meet new friends here that love to play Pokemon TCG :) I live in Nuevo Laredo! :D I love to make friends and to hear stories about anything! Also, I like to make Role games :p

Hey everybody, I'm Logan. I actually stumbled upon PokeBeach quite randomly through my Pokemon searching, and I decided to sign up!

Hi I'm StarInaBox~. *party blower noise*
So, a few years ago, I was a member of Pokebeach under the username SlashinZangoose. I came here solely to participate in the "Forum Games" section, because, well, I wasn't in to the TCG and I wasn't a competitive battler at the time. Once the "Forum Games" section was removed, I just up and left. But now I'm back, and I'm really in to competitive battling~. I came back looking for online tournaments or trading forums or anything like that, because Facebook is Hell when it comes to those sorts of things.
When I don't play Pokemon, I'm either playing another video game (at the moment I'm playing through Fire Emblem: Awakening) or writing, either on TitanPad or on paper. I love to write, and hope to be an author some day.

Ayyyy what's happenin, y'all. I'm just your everyday Pokemans Trainer, and I've been into Pokemon for as long as I can remember (though I started playing the games around gen 3). I found out about Pokebeach from links on google, and I've been visiting the site for a while, though I just ow made an account. My favorite Pokemon is Blaziken, and it made my day when his mega evolution was announced! I'm not a competitive battler, but I love the video games and card game

Hi everyone! My name is beebahboo (long story behind the name).
I joined this forum because it was constantly in the top search results any time I searched for things Pokemon related.
After lurking around for a few days, I decided to join. Everyone here seems very helpful and friendly.
I'd also like an outlet for Pokemon, other than spending too much money on eBay.
When it comes to Pokemon cards, I'm purely a collector. I've been to a tourney once or twice, just isn't my thing. Maybe I'll give it another shot sometime.
I'd like to share my finds in booster boxes, shops, and so on.
I'd also like to get single cards I want from a community rather than eBay.
My interests/hobbies are all over the place...
I like to build computers, work on/improve mine. Play video games, mainly RPGs (Fallout 3, New Vegas, Skyrim, SWTOR [once a year when I just have to play it, it's all about the storylines]), half the time I spend too much time modding them and then I don't even want to play anymore. The Borderlands games, and Pokemon games are probably my favorites. Anything open-world really. I like to try out new RPGs pretty often. I'm a major serial restarter. I'm interested in learning, constantly, a day in which I don't learn something, at least a useless fact, is a waste. Speaking of useless facts, I love them.
I like to go hiking, mountain biking, road biking. Going to the gym every other day. Eating like a health nut, I can't give up Reese's though.
I prefer night over day. The moon is just so amazing. Did you see the blood moon? Oh man. And no... I don't think I'm a vampire. Though it might be cool... immortality seems all right to me. Though being able to teleport (like in Jumper) would be better (my super-power of choice).
I'm really random, I can switch topics on a dime and think nothing of it.

Some Movies: Star Wars, Akira, LotR, Bourne Trilogy, The Matrix Anthology, Alien Anthology, The Breakfast Club, Lawless, The Count of Monte Cristo, Blow, Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, Scott Pilgrim...

Some Music: Death Cab for Cutie, Band of Horses, Bloc Party, Nirvana, Hammock, Crystal Castles, Purity Ring, Third Eye Blind, The Cribs, M83, Kanye West, Phoenix, Grammatics, Nada Surf...

Some Shows: GoT, True Detective, Misfits (UK), Californication, Shamless (US), Skins (UK), Bleach, Death Note...

I wish I read more books.

All right, I could keep blabbering on and on and on. But I'll end it here, for now.
Thanks for reading! :) *wave*

Hey there. I am an OLD man. I played the TCG in the 90's and now I am playing & collecting with my kids. Gave it up for a long time till I found the TCGO which I love.

Hi everyone

I've played the Pokemon TCG for quite some time, took a break, and now I am back. I'm looking forward to catching up on all that I've missed and helping out where I could.

Rival M

Hey, I'm Sheroak... Well I go by Sheroak. I've been a TCG player for about a year now, but pokemon has always been something I've grown up with. I've played TDK, Plasma, Darkrai/Garbodor, Virizion/Genesect/Raichu, and currently Darkrai/Yveltal/Garbodor. I love the TCG and I'm glad to be somewhere with people who enjoy pokemon as I do!

Hi my name is Daniel otherwise known as danplays1 here and on most other sites i have joined because i just started back playing the tcg and was hoping i could get a few trades going so i can get started again. I have no special wants just pokemon cards plus alot of energies would be great please dont hesitate to pm me to find out what i have

Back