Introduce Yourself!

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

hi, I joined because I like playing pokemon and talk about pokemon

I have been a Pokémon fan for about 1.5 year now and I joined this website so I can communicate and talk with other fans :D

Hello there i AM a fellow trainer named Peris irl.I came here to recieve and offer help according shiny value hatching.I found the site via google.I enjoy listening to music a lot while walking under the rain holding a black umbrella.I like all black coloured shiny pokes.Thanks!

Hello, Pokemon fans!!! I, the mystical Rhijoon, was ushered back into the Pokemon world by my new boyfriend, Scott. I hadnn't touched a Pokemon game newer than Pokemon Red and Pokemon Stadium. Whoops! Ha ha ha! But now I'm back and I'm on a quest to become competitive and build an amazing first generation team! My favorite Pokemon are Lapras, Koffing, Beedrill, and the cutie pie Chespin. ^_^ I love poison and steel types, too. I hope we get to trade and battle sometime! Oh. And I joined mostly for the Friend Safari Registry. I'm desperate for Pokedex! Help me counter my boyfriend's Mega Tyranitar. That Earthquake...I hate him!!! XD

Hello everyone. I mainly joined so that I can get more friend codes and complete my Vivillon collection (I only need 2 more patterns!). I've loved pokemon for a long time, and I think that it would be better for me to be somewhat involved in the pokemon community, whether that be for trading purposes or other things. I found out about PokeBeach by google searching sites that had forums for Vivillon patterns. I've become obsessed with collecting Vivillons, and using the GTS isn't really that efficient for getting specific Vivillon patterns that I like. My hobbies include gaming (especially pokemon), and art. Just a random fact about me, my favorite pokemon are Mew, Vivillon, Eevee, and Flygon.

I'm really looking forward to being a part of PokeBeach!!!

Trainer Name: Kathy
Friend Code: 1864-9776-5600

René here, in love with my copy of X and hoping to make some trading friends on here to complete my dex!

Hey my name is michael. I joined because i need 3ds fc. I was just browsing and found this so decided to try it. I play alot of guitar and sports. So thank you for your fc.

My fc : 3883 6295 4140

Hi, I am Sabrina
29 years old :)
I live in Germany.
I was looking for Vivillon traders and so I'll found this forum.
My english is not so good. ;)
My hobbys are my two sons and gaming
My lovely Pokémon is shiny Zebstrika

Hello there I am PlazmaPhoenix. I joined because I can and wanted to and I love Pokemon. I am intrested in Pokemon, Minecraft, school and my life and a lot more. I like to play my trumpet for a hobby.

Hello all, I'm Aeroden.
I was looking for more efficient methods of trading pokémon than blindly giving away mine and praying for something I wanted in return, and stumbled upon these forums. There's not much else to say. Hope we all get along~

Hello!

Hello everyone I'm Max Shade IV.

I'm not so much "new" but more like "returning". I was one PokéBeach through most of high school and then kinda got out of it during gen 5. However my girlfriend convinced me into trying gen six and my passion for it is returning. Back when i first came here my name was MaxPokemonMaster shortend as MPM. Im sure a lot of new names are here now now and old faces renamed so if i knew ya please pm me ^-^

Hey so I joined this sight to read interesting forums about whats going on in the pokefan world. I've been a not so avid pokemon card collector but it was a huge part of my childhood.

• why you joined
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Been collecting for over 12 years. My name is Travis, my sister is Amelia. We have played all of the games, collected the cards, even have had some custom Pokemon artwork done! :)

We have since opened up our own little card store. It is just the two of us, but we would not rather do anything else. I'm 28, she is 23.

Glad to be here!

Hello, you can call me Reinforce. I'm a casual Pokemon video game player. There aren't many Pokemon fans or players that I know of from my area so I decided to go to a forum like this to discuss similar interests.

I used to follow the Pokemon anime, but I've pretty much stopped in recent years, and stick to casual gaming, wanting to experience each new game just for the fun of it and see shiny new things and changes. With B/W and X/Y promoting online interaction I figured an account on a Pokemon forum would be useful. And I would join the X/Y wave, but my 3DS broke and I don't have the money to afford a new one (yet). But even without playing the newest generation game, it's not like I can't talk about anything else on a forum like this, right? Heh. Like other anime and manga.

I hope to stick around!

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Hello everyone, my name is Diep and I joined after being directed here from some users of reddit.com to help me with some information that I am looking for with a particular card.
I am excited to explore this forum and see what comes up!

I'm Riraito! I've been collecting Pokémon cards since I was little and I decided to start collecting Japanese cards recently. I'm 18 years old and I live in The Netherlands. I hope to make some friends here ^^

Back