Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone, Ankh here.
I've been viewing the forums for X&Y news for a few days. I like the vibe I get from this place, so I figured I'd join and try to become an active member of the community. Please treat me nice :)

Hi there, I'm Lalo. I'd been planning to join for a while and the fact that people kept posting images I couldn't see just pushed me to it.

We do not delete accounts. You can delete your own posts and clear out your profile if you truly wish to leave.

Hello guys I'm an italian guy that loves pokemon and can't wait for X and Y!
I'm 15 years old and I hope to have a great time on the forum :)

Might as well introduce myself - I'm Daifen, a friend of TerminusTypeR, who introduced me to this site. I probably won't be too active as I'm in my last year of college. uvu

I'm Atadiusti. I came fore the Pokemon XY talk, and hopefully to make some pals to battle and trade with.

I favor Psychic, Ghost, and Dark types (and to a lesser extent Bug), And I love making themed teams.

Hey FrostedTouch here,
I joined simply for the love of the tcg and games, also I'm looking for a more active community that I can interact with.
I stumbled upon it while looking through google.
TCGs, videogames, rugby and law.

I look forward to posting, thanks a lot.
I favour, Dark, Ice and Grass types.

I am chespin forever 154 I'm here talk to people and listen to what people have to say about the new Pokemon in x and y I have always liked Pokemon since I was little

I don't think I've ever introduced myself.

Hello, my name is William, but I call myself Tsukeo all over the interwebs.
I've been registered to this website since I was 10 years old, but now I am 17, and 18 in less than half a year.

I've passionately liked Pokémon since '99, and I don't really think I've ever stopped liked Pokémon ever, just taking short breaks from it sometimes.

Hey all, Nionel here, I've been coming to Pokebeach forever and I guess I just finally got fed up with being a lurker and decided to set up an account. Looking forward to getting to know the community. Thanks everybody.

Well, hey everyone..
My name's Mugi and I'm from Germany. Actually, I myself am a huge Pokémon Fan and would like to share my own thoughts about the new Games, but also my knowledge of older Games. Since I'm a Mod on a german well-known Pokémon-forum for almost over 5 years now, which is even somehow collaborating with Nintendo itself, I really do know how to treat leaks, new informations and other related stuff.

Wish we'll have a good time together and if you would like to know something, just PM me.

Hi I'm Christian (My Nickname is Chachi which is also my tag)
I have joined here at this forum because I have noticed the Pokebeach forums numerous amount of times on his news source links and looked how amazing this community is. To be honest, this is my first forum ever. I found out about Pokebeach about around 2008-09 from Jwittz card sources.
My Interests & Hobbies are:
~Being Asian :3
~Playing Games (Pokemon in General)
~Math (I'm in Honors Geometry)
~Cooking (I'm an aspiring pastry chef)

Pokemon-Related Info
~Memorized Every Pokemon from Thought
~Favorite Pokémon: All But Kabutops and Rotom are my Mains
~Unlike Competitive Battling style, I train Pokémon by heart and perseverance (No special training)

Well, I hope I fit well in this community, make lots of friends, and have a great time

Welp, hello you guys.
I joined the forums because I constantly visit PokeBeach for new Poke-info and because I need a place where I can talk about pokemon.
I also want to share my experience with pokemon X once it comes out.
I usually try to stay away from fights and trolls (because lets be honest, every forum is full of them).
So yeah, let the forum-adventures begin.

Hello there. My name is Justin (JayBigs) and I'm 27 years old. I live in Hawaii and I'm in the military.

I got started in Pokemon with the trading cards back in the late nineties and received a used copy of Pokemon Blue Version by trading a couple holographic cards (I believe it was a Blastoise and Raichu) to a kid next door. I probably put a couple thousand hours into the first two generations of games. I stopped playing right before the third generation came out and never played those. I came back to the series when I bought HeartGold and have been re-hooked to the games ever since. I'm currently playing through Black 2 in preparation for X & Y. I bought the Red 3DS special edition just to play these games.

Anyway, I don't have many hobbies outside of gaming. I have two small children who take up most of my free time outside of the hour or two I put into video games each day. I'm stoked about these new games and my daughter is just about at the age where she can play them herself.

I heard of this site on GameFAQs. I never really post over there but I think that will change now that I am back in full-time Pokemon mode haha...

G'day, I'm Croinks. I'm 15 years old and I live in Australia.

I first found out about Pokémon when I was little, I used to watch the anime before I head off to school. Not long after that, I discovered the Diamond/Pearl video games. The game's were so good, I never wanted to stop playing them. By the time Pokémon Platinum had been released, I also discovered the Pokémon TCG. I've been collecting ever since, I even bought over 100 cards while visiting America for 6 weeks. I'm currently playing Black 2, waiting for X and Y to come out. I also bought the limited edition red 3DS to play Pokémon Y and my older games, haha.

I heard this site mentioned on a "Pokémon X/Y leak" video on YouTube. I decided to join on here so I could also share my thoughts on topics about X and Y.

Hmm, I don't think there's anything else...

Hello everyone, I'm Mystik Duck, and I've been playing since Red/Blue. I have visited for awhile and found something I wanted to post on, so I signed up. I'm interested in online Pokemon but lack funds and when I saw Playtcg I decided that I have my way to do so. I hope I can be a good member of the community :)

Hi everyone, it says to say why I joined, I could say something nice and sweet to make this place sound good. But to be honest, I wanted to point out something about the supposed Froakie evolution Greninja. I have been using this site for years but just started looking at the forum recently. To give you an idea of how long I have been using the site, I found it by the Pokemon card blanks. I am an avid Pokemon player, having every main game and most spin offs. I started with a Totidile in Silver. This doesn't mean I don't play other games, I am addicted to Skyrim and am finding the Playstation preferable to Nintindo.

Hi there, I'm Minous2.

I have been "stalking" Pokebeach for a while now and have to wonder why I didn't join earlier. The most fun is in the forums! To tell the truth, the recent leaks and info on Pokemon X & Y finally made me do it.

I am a huge Pokemon fan, as everyone else here probably is, and I've played the games since the 1st generation. I (want to) know everything there is about the Pokemon world in general. The only thing that doesn't interest me though, is the TCG. Don't know why.

Weeeeell, that's enough about me. I'm looking forward to "seeing" you during some heated discussions, here on the forums. Thanks for having me :D

Hello everyone my name is dewotter. I'm 13 and have been into Pokemon since I was five. My favorite Pokemon is H POKe (Yes, I count glitch Pokemon), MISSINGNO., Cubone, and Meowstic. My other fandoms are My Little Pony, Warrior Cats, and Young Justice.

Hi Hows it going My Name is Tessa. I love Pokemon, Anima, Helping people out, Vocaloid, and Music. I work for the Pokemon Company as a Pokemon Master and I Baby sitting. I Be a Pokemon Master for 4 year now. Interests Pokemon, Music, and Video games. I love Meeting new people, Watching and playing pokemon, Listening to Music, and playing Games. :)

Back