Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone!

First of all, forgive me my mistakes because i'm not native speaker.
I've been visiting pokebeach for many years but today I decided to register here :)
I'm 23 years old and what I like the most about Pokemon is TCG.
In my place no one likes Pokemon so i can finally share my opinion with others here

Hai, I'm IHeartCookiesMunchMunch !

I just joined a few minutes ago! Ummmm...
I love Eeveelutions and colors! =^.^=
I'm a 13 year old girl, Born in Illinois.

My name is Jocelyn but feel free to call me Josie!
photo-456799.gif

If you want to get to know me please talk to me! I'm horrible with introductions! ;~~~~~~~;
cry-eggy-emoticon.gif

Hey heeey I'm HipsterPat
I love all kinds of Pokemon!
I hail from the land of DeviantArt making Fake Pokemon and what not
And Pokemon yes I love Pokemon yes.
And why yes I am a hipster. A Philippine hipster.
I'm taking up a Fine Arts degree at the moment and am pretty darn good with PS+AI.

I offer you the gift of music:
http://www.indieshuffle.com/

And now a haiku

I'm called HipsterPat
Because I am hipster and
I do not like cats.

Hey guys I'm mewtwocrazyforme I've been a huge Pokemon fan since the release of the original red and blue games and have played all the video games to date. I joined the forum because I'm looking to start learning how to play the tcg again because I learned it when base set came out but fell out of playing it due to playing magic the gathering competitively but now I'm switching my focus to try to start playing Pokemon competitively so any and all advice on deck building, strategies, and great tier 1 decks out there is greatly appreciated!

why you joined?
I joined because I had a question that couldn't be answered anywhere else as good as it was here

where you found out about PokéBeach?
When I look for new information about Pokemon TCG this is normally the first site that comes up

hobbies?
Playing video games, and pokemon. And Hanging with friends

Hello I'm Mixie :3

Lets see, I started with Pokemon Gold and ever since then I really enjoyed the video games (even the spin offs although I haven't played them all). However even though I know what started me into the games I have no idea what actually got me into the franchise. It could have been the cards or the anime but who knows! Anyways I love a wide range of Pokemon (I have TONS of favorites :p) but if I had to pick one as my "all time favorite" it would be Meowth, that Pokemon is special to me (not only TR's Meowth was/is one of my favorite characters in the anime, a Meowth card was one of my first Pokemon card, and I enjoy using them in the games).

I guess that will do for now, so I'll just wrap it up. Thanks for reading ^-^

Hello everyone, I recently joined to hopefully share some opinions on the soon released X and Y. I found this sight when I randomly typed Pokémon on the Internet one day. I am interested in architecture and buildings, which makes me even more excited for the upcoming games, and of course, POKEMON. I love to sing and run, but not at the same time. You only make that mistake once, lol. I have been playing Pokémon for 10 years now. My first games were Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire. My parents say I am too old for this, so I had to sneak away from the house to pre-order Pokémon X.

Hey everyone, I have browsed the forums a lot since leaks of X and Y info came out awhile back but never really got into the whole thing. I finally decided to make myself an account in order to converse with all you fellow pokemon lovers. Grew up with Pokemon and all my friends and I have been playing since R/B. Now we are in College and still have tournaments together. Cant wait for X and Y!

Hey guys my name is DracoGarchomp and I have recently joined Pokebeach Forums. I've always regularly visited Pokebeach for updates for the latest games, TCG and anime. I'm 19 and i have loved Pokemon since Ruby and Sapphire where released. My favourite Pokemon type is Dragon and I'm very excited for the release of Pokemon X and Y so that is why I joined Pokebeach to get the latest info and meet new friends and ur codes ready for when they are released as I enjoy to battle and trade with people. :)

My name is DaveO, I'm 22, live near Los Angeles, recently graduated from college and am a HUGE Pokémon fan.

I joined just to get an account going on here finally. I've been visiting Pokébeach pretty regularly since maybe 2006 but been a fan of Pokémon since 1998. I love to play the GBA games and make fake cards mostly. My other hobbies are almost strictly League of Legends (which I firmly believe Pokémon should have a game identical to) Starcraft II, writing both fiction and non-fiction, creating visual art, and recording songs, but Pokémon will always be #1. Until very recently, I never went to any Pokémon events or interacted with the rest of the Pokémon community online. I mostly just play with people I already know from school and keep to myself.

I think it's worth mentioning my most favorite Pokémon include Lapras, Gyarados, Dragonair, Ampharos, Steelix, Miltank, Skarmory, Tropius, Spoink, Numel, Sableye, Seviper, Relicanth, Groudon, Rayquaza, Gastrodon, Yanmega, Audino, Sigilyph, Tirtouga, Archeops, Deerling, Druddigon, and Hydreigon--but I love them all, except Dunsparce. Gen III probably has the highest concentration of my favorites and is my favorite region to run around in. But a lot of the time I like to pretend to be a gen-wunner.

Hey,

I recently started to get back into Pokemon after playing Pokemon black on the DS. I have also just started playing PTCGO.

Hello I'm RideTheHydreigon2 But you can just call me Hydra. I've been using pokebeach as a news site since pre-Gen V and finally decided to join the forums after a few days of reading X and Y forums. I'm a fan of almost every pokemon design and am hyping gen VI for all the big changes they are making to the games.

Hey guys, From India here, joined the community maily for staying in touch with pokemons as i have lost track in the past few years, also have joined to sell my rare cards including Charizards and EXs... hope i get some buyers for them as i cant keep them or rather say Train them any more;)
so thats it straight and simple!

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach
Hey guys, it's TylerKG123 and I wish I was an executive of Team Rocket.
I don't know why, but for some reason I always root for Jessie and James instead of Ash's team.
I'm like Daenordus, but with Team Rocket instead of Plasma. :)

Brand spankin new! Been playing Pokemon since I was kid; somehow, the affection has grown stronger as I've gotten older. Now 24, I just pre-ordered a Pokemon Y-themed 3DS XL to cuddle my Pokemon X game. Steel is my favorite Pokemon type. Steelix is my favorite Pokemon. Check me out at www.jamesmannsjr.com!

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Hi guys Im Mason!!!!

Hey all, just thought I'd introduce myself as suggested since you all seem like such a friendly bunch.

With all of the X&Y news swarming around the internet I've heard of this site on other forums and decided to check it out. It wasn't until the most recent leak that I decided to check out the forums. The community seems great and the moderators look dedicated to keeping conversations productive and clean. I'm hoping to break my usual lurking habit here.

I enjoy DS and PC games, the history of technology, programming, and computers in general.

I started my pokemon adventures in highschool when I decided to buy a used Ruby cartridge. My sister also bought me Leaf Green as a gift. I dabbled in it and never beat them. As a college Freshman, BW1 came out and took off in my dorms. I bought a DS lite for the sole purpose of trying it out. I also own W2 now. So I'm a bit late to the game but I enjoy the hidden depth of pokemon.

A few questions:
What does the "Collects Pokemon" badge mean exactly? Does it pertain to plushies, VG pokemon, TCG pokemon, general merch or any/all of the above?
Also, should our generation badge reflect the first game we bought or beat?

Hello!

I'm 22 and living in Rochester, NY, majoring in Computer Science.

I decided to join up for TCG discussion. I like playing some less competitive decks.

I don't really have an interest in the mainline games, but I do enjoy the side games (like Mystery Dungeon)

I am a long time pokemon fan. I consider myself very hardcore about pokemon in gaming mechanics wise. EVs, IVs, natures,shinies,that short of thing. I enjoy more the breeding and training aspect of pokemon than actual battles and tend to put a lot of thought into naming my favorites.

My hobbies are: sewing plushies, drawing and gaming. I also run a meowstic ask art blog on my free time as well.

I completed my pokedex already and trying out the shiny charm, if anyone needs pokemon for their pokedex, I would be glad to try and help you when I can.

Edit: Forgot to mention: I only encountered pokebeach a few days ago but it seems like a nice place for pokemon info and fans.

Back